What's new

Look at this Thundercunt

Ya know what, fair play to him.

That shits probably not bad for you, and its probably a load of old tosh, but he's getting ahead in life...

Nobody gets the hump when Nicole Scherzinger is appearing in ad's saying " I just dread waking up with acne and spots but thanks to this I no longer have to worry about that" that's a load of bollocks, Nicole Scherzinger goes to sleep beautiful and wakes up looking foxy as fuck, whatever that shit was she got paid 100,000 to say "this is really good", she never puts that shit on her face, but her agent got her the gig and she took it..

How much Quorn mince did Mo Farrah really eat before he got a gig advertising Quorn mince?

The list goes on...

Point is, this happens all the time and nobody cares, why Rip gets such a hard time for it I don't know. Yes he's a bit of a nob, but if someone came to me and said hey JBG, i'll give you £10,000 to say our electrolyte drink is good I would praise the fuck out of that shit... I think any of us would..

Not wanting to suck Rip off or anything but fair play to the guy... I'd do it (advertise the drink not suck him off) and I think anyone who says they wouldn't even consider it is probably talking out of there arse...

It's not about taking the fee, it's about listing his personal health problems off as vape related... Fuelling the fire behind the anti vape movement.

The headline simply reads as "MOST PROLIFIC VAPING YOUTUBER BLAMES HEALTH PROBLEMS ON E-CIGARETTES."

The Bellend ...has a pg intolerance, caused by too much free shit, he's a lab monkey.

I learned a lot about building from Rip's early videos. Sitting at his kitchen table, dimly lit. He's slowly turned into a cartoon. Give me the Bogan every time...

I gotta be honest... show me the ten grand and point me at the camera and I will blame world war 2 on vaping lol..

Sorry...lol but the state pension aint gonna cut it on its own lol

And, whats to say his aches etc aren't caused by vaping?

2566208-here_we_go_joker_ref_pic_by_sullen_skrewt.jpg

Wonder if rip will find this funny or it will begin Rip vs Twisted round 2 :18:

Back
Top Bottom