What's new

TC Clapton SS and nickel!?!

curtisbarrow

Initiate
Hi, only been on here since today and this morning I built a SS core wire wrapped in nickel for my rdna 40 and it's awesome best flavour I have ever had!! Just want to see what people thought I have already mentioned this in the newbie section but thought I would bring it to its proper place.

I used 0.5mm SS and 0.3mm nickel look like this. And have to run it between 210 and 230 for best results.
image.jpeg

Loving the centre build on the Aromamizer. I remember trying to build a dual nickel clapton in mine and my Reuleaux couldn't read it properly so gave up on temp control. Much better in the Velocity, still not replaced it 4 months later.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455313450.334418.jpg

Now that's a tasty looking set up! I may have to have a cheeky little go at that. My juice funks up my coils quickly though.

How did you keep them for 4 months I seem to get a week max and the. They look like charcoal cover in flavour deposits. I just made up some Clapton wire and put a dual in but the ohms were too low so was a massive waste of time hahaa. Will have to buy some pre made wire so cheap anyway don't know why I'm bothering with making my own.

Back
Top Bottom