What's new

Mixing by weight

smifler

Postman
I've been mixing a couple of years now but only recently have I heard how popular mixing by weight is, so off to cream supplies I went! Order turned up today and now I feel like a full on scientist!! Happy mixing to me [emoji106]

So much easier huh, are you using a beaker or just dripping straight into a bottle? I personally used a beaker for the first month or two, then decided to just go straight to bottle. Now I can mix till my hearts content, without worrying about any mess to clean up! :2thumbsup:

150ml beaker, scales that only a drug dealer should be using and some squeezy bottles for PG/VG, knocked up my peanut butter custard in a matter of seconds. This is definitely the way forward! Just need to resist buying a magnetic stirrer now....

150ml beaker, scales that only a drug dealer should be using and some squeezy bottles for PG/VG, knocked up my peanut butter custard in a matter of seconds. This is definitely the way forward! Just need to resist buying a magnetic stirrer now....

See I was contemplating one of them magnetic stirrers once, but I really didn't see much need for one. I normally mix up in 100ml bottles, so I'll make 90ml of juice, then there is enough air in the bottle to do an easy quick thorough shake! :D

See I was contemplating one of them magnetic stirrers once, but I really didn't see much need for one. I normally mix up in 100ml bottles, so I'll make 90ml of juice, then there is enough air in the bottle to do an easy quick thorough shake! :D
That was my thought so I'm mixing 100ml at a time and putting it 120ml bottles for now..... However, thanks to @Huggett, my weekend may well be spent researching.....

Googled. I need a fan....... That fucking laptop of mine is getting some treatment this weekend. It's about time I bought a new one and it's nearly been out the window a few times recently...

Googled. I need a fan....... That fucking laptop of mine is getting some treatment this weekend. It's about time I bought a new one and it's nearly been out the window a few times recently...
That's dedication ;)

Killing a laptop :P, could just buy a fan! :P

Back
Top Bottom