What's new

Youde goblin

Good luck, it's an absolutely bitch to build on. Take higher gauge wire and don't wrap bigger than 2.5mm.

Then you have to work hard with the wicking to make sure it's right.

Let us know how you get on.

Good luck! I know they are a bitch to build on, I spent hours getting it just right but I have a lot of patience and when it is right it's GREAT! so stick at it, I am not an experienced coil maker but I just love messing about I could spend many a happy hour (or two or three) much better than watching the tele! let us know how you get on.

I can say, the goblin mini is fantastic, but the main thing you will probably have issue with is wicking.

Honestly, I find less is more, you just want to press it gently so it is resting on top of the juice flow channels, don't actually tuck any down there, if you do I find it either leaks, or if you pack more, dry hits.

So, essentially wicking it will be the hard part.

But, just rest it on top, apply some juice to the wicks and then you can kind of stick them there, then happy vaping!

Also, don't be afraid to try a single coil build in there-it is great with singles as well as duals, you can use less power if that is your thing :).

Hope it goes well!

Good luck! I was going to also suggest the Griffin (yes I'm a fanboy!) but see you went for the Goblin. Sounds similar to the Billow V2, which is also a bitch to build, but is awesome once it's set up correctly. Enjoy!

I have a goblin mini and i love it.
Check out grimm greens youtube channel on how to build on the goblin - works evertime and with a bit of practise you will have it nailed.

New to all this myself, but love the Goblin mini for flavour. Conan spot on with wicking advice "Less is more". Once you master the build, loads of advice out there, it's a great Vape. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom