What's new

Review MF'n Donut - Banana Cream and Strawberry

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
I paid for these juices out of my own pocket and what follows are my own views, not influenced by either this website of the vendor.

I used a 13 Heavens 9 Hells dripper, dual coiled at 0.5 ohms for both these juices. I'll also be trying them in the Steam Crave Aromamizer at some point soon and will update this thread with how they perform in a tank later.

I bought these juices from http://www.vivdvapes.co.uk and as usual Tony was very friendly and helpful and my order arrived the very next day.

MF'n Donut - Banana Cream Filled

When I ordered this I thought it was just doughnut with a 'nana filling so when it arrived, I slung some into the dripper without further ado and got quite a surprise…….There's chocolate in this. How come there's chocolate in this? Are you sure you're getting chocolate VC? I was sure I was, I asked myself what's that doing in there?……... Baffled I delved further and it seems what this actually is, is a chocolate glazed doughnut with a banana cream filling. Chocolate? Banana? Righteous! So I tooted away and yeah…..yeah…MF'n YEAH!

I'm getting the chocolate rounded by the sweetness of the 'nana along with their trademark doughnut, the whole thing is just an incredibly luscious, rich and moreish vape. This is outstanding, like proper proper outstanding and so far my favourite in the range and that's no mean feat because the whole range is incredibly good. I cannot praise this enough.

MF'n Donut - Strawberry

This is very doughnutty, just what i've come to expect from this range with a delightful strawberry finish on the exhale. After praising up the 'nana so much anything I have to say about this might seem that I don't like it as much and whilst that is probably true that doesn't mean this isn't an outstanding juice because it really is……... they all are, its just that the 'nana made my old chap twitch just that little bit more. Another absolute winner.

MF'n Donut - Lemon

This had been reviewed extensively elsewhere so there's not much I can add, other than its simply excellent.

This really is an outstanding range of juices and we'll all have our favourites but what you will get, throughout the entire range is excellence, enjoyment and quality.

If you'd like to try these get yourself over to vivdvapes or drop Tony a PM @vivd these aren't actually up on his site yet so a PM or an e-mail is probably the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom