What's new

Calling all box mod builders need help

Hexohm v3 style board lol

There is no hexohm v3 for starters, but there is lots of clones out there calling them self a v3 but just a cheap china mad mod.

If your going to keep in and try and do something with it, just get the a murata OKL2-T20 £10 to 20 depending were you get the board from and it is easy to do it if your ok with the soldering.

If not just see if Ax will do it for you and put a custom sled in it at the same time :-P

Ive got a question for modders, why do they solder the board to 510 connection surely a clip or press fit connection would last longer since it springs up and down?

Hexohm v3 style board lol

There is no hexohm v3 for starters, but there is lots of clones out there calling them self a v3 but just a cheap china mad mod.

If your going to keep in and try and do something with it, just get the a murata OKL2-T20 £10 to 20 depending were you get the board from and it is easy to do it if your ok with the soldering.

If not just see if Ax will do it for you and put a custom sled in it at the same time :-P

Where can you get an OKL for £10 - that's not meant to sound challenging, I'd like to get some...Cheapest I've found is Mouser, if you can put a reasonably sized order together they'll ship free...

If the OP is going to put an OKL into the "hexohm v3" - might as well use a new box - those boxes are heavy and too tall/thin - the electronics might be shit, but they're not the worst aspect...

No offence but I'd just send it back 'for what you'd pay to get it rewired etc you'd be better getting your £50 notes back add another £20 to it an buy a complete mod from ax least then your getting something reliable that's wired right.sammy

No offence but I'd just send it back 'for what you'd pay to get it rewired etc you'd be better getting your £50 notes back add another £20 to it an buy a complete mod from ax least then your getting something reliable that's wired right.sammy

And a mod from Ax has a lifetime guarantee so it's money well spent.

Yeah think I'm just going to do that

Back
Top Bottom