What's new

Dripworx Full Range Review - incl. #CREAM & Competition Grade 95%

Continued for the new introductions...

Apple Danish

This is delightful! Based on teatime its maintains that cinnamon pastry but it is now coupled with a sweet caramelised apple, I find the apple is more candy at higher watts but I like that... A lot! This is a great take on teatime, one that I am really enjoying! If you like teatime (or even if you don't) then I definitely recommend trying this!

The Sinner (#CREAM Range)

Pure whipped cream, beautifully thick and fluffy as is all the #cream range. A nice sweet tone on the exhale. Once again a lovely addition.

Brain Freeze

Wow, I just love this. A real mint cream, reminds me of Creme de Menthe. A very intense inhale that is great on my currently sore throat. Met by a creamy exhale where the mint carries through. I'm really enjoying this and it will be my go to palette cleanser!

Once again Lee has produced another three great juices, none of which I can fault and all of which I would buy again. I was sceptical about the apple Danish before buying as I worried it would be too similar to teatime that perhaps it wouldn't be worth it, simply I was wrong!

Last edited:
And again!

Zest Appeal.

The best doughnut I have tried to date! The lemon on this isn't a harsh citrus, it's more of a candy lemon glaze, subtle, sweet but still has that zesty sharpness to it, just sublime. The doughnut is similar to that of Dripworx Liquid Doughnut but I'm positive it isn't the same. It seems more refined, like a higher quality version, hard to explain but to me it is definitely better. You get that doughy taste and then to me it tastes like powdered or coated sugar. Mmm it's sooo good! This is right up there as one of my favourite juices, I'm constantly torn between this and chronic cookie as to which is my favourite of dripworx and perhaps just in general. Really is a fantastic vape.

The Blues.

This one surprised me, now I wasn't expecting much as blueberry vapes to me tend to be a disappointment. I don't know why as I like blueberries but not usually in the vaping world! This ones different though, the blueberry is subtle so doesn't overpower the whole juice, in fact it takes the back seat to a very smooth natural yoghurt. The yoghurt isn't savoury but isn't majorly sweet either, the two work in unison superbly and produces another fine vape! Bravo Lee. [emoji106]

Salted Caramel Shortcake

It tastes so realistic this. You get that salted caramel on the inhale, sweet and savoury that works so well. Then on the exhale it still lingers but with a crumb biscuit base. This is a beautiful juice and one I will definitely repurchase. If you like millionaire shortbread then this is definitely a juice for you!

Buy them! Buy them all!

What an excellent review of the Dripworx juice range. Cheers for putting in the effort!

Back
Top Bottom