What's new

Best sub ohm batteries?

rosswaa

Postman
So currently using what I bought as vtc5 but not a clue of they're real or not.
I was thinking about picking up some hg2s for the extra life but then just done some 0.17ohm builds and love them at around 80w
Would the hg2 still be alright for this or should I look at something higher ratings? Just wanted abit of extra life / performance

i'm using lg hg2's in an istick 100 running a uwell crown with .25s @50-60w (and a triton that fucking sucks at any wattage you care to throw at it, dont buy tritons yo - they're shit) and they've stood upto a lot of general abuse. as far as i'm concerned they're p.good batteries.

i'm told samsung are the mutts nuts but with the LGs my face hasn't exploded, they hold their charge and my power lasts a day or so vaping heavily, so i'm pretty happy with them. would buy again.

they make nice TVs too.

Last edited:
I have a brand new hg2 and used a single in an ipv d2 which did decent.
But never had this low ohmage lol

Is that the Samsung 30qs?

Just ordered more vtc5 from a different place, nearly ordered vtc5a

LG he4 from ecolux, from what I've read the vtc's have been surpassed Samsung and LG seem to be the best option.

LG he4 from ecolux, from what I've read the vtc's have been surpassed Samsung and LG seem to be the best option.
I was going to order them, ecolux isn't open ATM at least on eBay but the vtc5 are better at higher amps from what I've seen

So currently using what I bought as vtc5 but not a clue of they're real or not.
I was thinking about picking up some hg2s for the extra life but then just done some 0.17ohm builds and love them at around 80w
Would the hg2 still be alright for this or should I look at something higher ratings? Just wanted abit of extra life / performance

Mech or regulated? Single or dual batteries?

80W is about a 20A draw, so if you have dual batteries any of the usual Samsung/LG 20A continuous discharge rated batteries should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom