What's new

Help

Also kangertech topbox mini had mine a few days and love it

As a new starter you will be facing several problems ... 1. the sheer range of kit out there to choose from 2. the differing opinions and recommendations of vapers based on their experiences and 3. the learning curve that you personally need to climb.

The fact is that leaking is often (not always) down to user error and a common mistake is to move on from one piece of gear to the next and the next without really learning what your piece of kit is doing and how to get the best from it.

Many vapers, like me, have gone through (and wasted) quite a lot of money trying a lot of different kit to find out what works and how it works ... the way I vape today is different from 6, 12 and 18 months ago and I wouldn't have been able to predict the way the path would take me. It helps to have a positive attitude and an open mind, be prepared to learn from your mistakes, don't just throw money at your frustrations.

^^^^ up there somebody mentioned ukecigstore. Would try to avoid this lot unless you like endless days of frustration and emails not answered. Up to you. It's just my opinion.

I would also advise Innokin Endura T18 (not tried it but excellent reviews) for around £20, or one step up with the Aspire Premium Kit with Nautilus Mini, which I use every day and works very well.

Innokin Endura T18 available there:
http://www.dnavapes.com/collections/kits/products/endura-t18-kit

The Aspire Premium Kit is on sale right now at £35 at:
http://www.vapingman.co.uk/products/aspire-premium-kit.html
Good bargain, since usually around £40/£50. I have ordered from this seller successfully in the past.

You didn't say which Aspire clearomizer you have, but the Nautilus Mini is widely well regarded. Good flavour and doesn't leak. Aspire is a good brand. Make sure that you are setting up your coil and clearomiser properly. Keep to juices with low proportion of VG, no more than 50%.

I found entry level Kanger clearomisers to have slightly unreliable coils. I used to have a Kanger Aerotank, didn't leak but coils of variable quality.

The endura really is a top notch starter device is you're trying to get off the stinkies.

I love my Endura T22, it's got me off tobacco and thanks to advice on POTV it's full of Drip Drop Cookie Dough YUM YUM!

Hi....my experience has been that the journey towards a vape set-up that ticks ALL your boxes can be somewhat trial and error, and what suits one persons idea of a satisflying experience can differ widely from anothers. We are spoilt for choice at the moment too-which doesn't make it any easier when you are just starting out. I have finally found the type of vape set up that suits ME......but it was a long and not altogether uninteresting journey. For what it's worth...I I found my best 'off-the-shelf starting kit to be 'NatureVape' tanks and various 'egos' of choice. Fuss-free satisfying and mostly leak-free. Eventually I settled on mech mods and kayfun style rebuildables and have never looked back. This type of hands-on vaping puts you in control. Most leakage can be dealt with by fettling o-rings, coils and wicks and the power delivery from a nice tube mech is simplicity itself - but that was MY journey. Yours may be different.

Nil Desperandum

ron

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom