What's new

Juice monthly boxes?

I've had a zamplebox before. The gold one with 6 bottles. I was pretty impressed with the juice and there were some flavours I normally wouldn't try...... Apricot, Spearmint and menthol?? sounds very odd, initially tasted like shaving foam - but it grew on me and after a few drips was amazing!

I've just ordered the Mrs a platinum box for her birthday (11 bottles) and that cost £38.34 with shipping to the UK.

I LOVE the menthol flavors. Really excited to see what I get from them and try some things I might normally be too afraid to purchase myself.

Really? Was that a while ago? Packaging was really good. Surprising to hear they put it in a brown box! Yeh the liquids I received are bang on with the flavours I like so very happy! :-D

yeah, received about 10 days ago. Real shame but I'm paying for the juice I guess!

Might try a zamplebox next, love trying new flavors

Im dying to know what hardware anyone got in their vapeabox as im tempted to go for the gold subscription [emoji849][emoji849]

Im dying to know what hardware anyone got in their vapeabox as im tempted to go for the gold subscription [emoji849][emoji849]

I too would be interested in this. I subscribed to them for juice and was really impressed. They helped me find many flavours that I wouldn't have bothered with if I'd have gone to a B&M. I had to cancel this month (DIY has begun as I am blasting through too much juice according to the Mrs) and I'm missing it already :(

..... She hasn't banned me from hardware though :D!

Haha i like your thinking @discodave .. Im really tempted to give it a go.. Maybe will class it as a early birthday present and then a very early christmas present to myself [emoji23][emoji23] i love the idea of surprise mods .. I was a sucker for lucky dip bags as a child [emoji849][emoji849]

Think im going to wait for brew my mod to be released and see what they are offering

Back
Top Bottom