What's new

Evic mini or Xcube mini?

The Cleito is a great tank and goes lovely on top of the evic, rba section not yet available though but the premades are amazing!

Single coil RTA l, the serpent is a shout mate lots of good reviews on it. Can be had for about £13 from 3fvape.
Serpent looks up my street, nice deck. I have to avoid tanks that just use prebuilt coils as I only vape custard which clogs and burns easy. Hence I have to rewick every day. That would become expensive with prebuilt coils.

I couldn't resist a vtc mini just bought one to keep my cuboid company :)
Oh and I ordered a clieto aswell!

I have the xcube mini its ok if you are using something that needs less watts batteries dont seem to last at the higher end the firing is pretty cool but u need to lock if in pocket as will fire if u put any sort of pressure on it

You re-wick every day??? For me it's at most every month even on custard heavy juices!

Defo need to lock the Xcube when not in use. Mine has been fine, takes some getting used to but its a brilliant mod IMO.

GF has the EVIC and its a reliable device (So smooth). Hard choice mate but I do prefer my x-cube. All subjective though.

Back
Top Bottom