What's new

Wismec Noisy Cricket and Indestructible.

stevoknevo

Achiever
Got these in yesterday to scratch an itch - itch well and duly scratched! Been used for two battery charges, one build in the atty, so as new condition - I've put the whole lot through the ultrasonic as the threads on the Cricket were dirty/crunchy, polished the switch and put some pencil lead on the threads, much better. The slot on the switch for tightening down is lightly marked from the first time I fitted the switch - it's made of delrin and is going to wear in use, just wanted to be 100% honest.

Cracking tasty vape, very rowdy, but just not my style.

Total cost to me was £49.40 including delivery - Noisy Cricket came from South Coast Vaper and Indestructible from Joyetech UK.

This device is intended for experienced vapers only, I will only sell to someone who can handle this combo safely.

I want £42 now £40, to cover paypal and first class signed for by Royal Mail. Does not include batteries.

Picture and quick video of it in use.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/attachments/1454635378129-jpg.78137/

Last edited:
Forgot to add, I'll throw in 15ml of high vg Dekang liquid in 1.5mg to get you going. The Indestructible uses both Allen screws and Philips screws - you get neither with the atty but I'll supply an Allen key with it.

One and only price drop to £40 - if you've fancied trying a series set up, it's outstanding value for money - I've got it dual claptoned at 0.4 and with no top airflow, it's great flavour and serious amounts of vapour!

Last edited:
Can't wait to get a hold of the silver one got some LG HB2s paired and ready for the silver Noisy Cricket to go along side this bad boy.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1454784960.599021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom