What's new

Question time.......First ever mod?

A crappy Ego + Ce(random number) shortly replaced by a crappy Lavatube 1.5 with cartotanks :D I really enjoyed them at the time and they made me quit cigs, so good crap after all :D

After the shitty egos, this was my first proper mod.

Probably the best clone ever made to boot given performance vs. price and its indestructability. And, given the shitty service that Grand Vapor provide, they ought to still sell it.

Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 11.09.56.png

This is over nearly 3 years
Ego + ce4
Vamo clone + vivi nova
Sigelei zmax + iclear 30
Dovpo gx200 + kanger subtank (still using subtank)
Xcube 2
Rx200

If these count then my first was a cig a like which did the trick and got me off of the cigarettes
then a MVP 3
then a istick 30w
then a istick 50w
and then a sigelei tc 75w.......

A little halo ego with a kanger ts3 clearomizer. Loved it

Quickly moved on to an mvp 2 which I thought was the dogs danglies as it was pink with a skull on lol small things eh

The very first last summer was a MultiVape ego thing from the garage, followed quickly with a Kamry K1000 e-pipe and Nautilus MIni, which I still use most evenings.

iStick Mini to get off the Golden Virginia!
IPV D2 with Subtank mini and Goblin mini to enjoy Vaping

The old school black ones with the blue lights on them from about 6-7 years ago.
Then ego pens.
Now I have returned to vaping a cuboid :)

Like most people Ego pens to start with then moved to an iStick 30 shortly after. I also bought an MPV 3.0pro, which I love but it isn't the most friendly to hold. I still use the iStick and MPV in my daily rotation, mostly with iSubtanks. I also have a Vision Spinner 2 knocking about.
I recently picked up an iTaste SVD2 which I bought very cheaply on a whim, but actually I really like the feel of it and use it far more than I thought I would (it goes very nicely with a Nautilus on top).

Back
Top Bottom