What's new

HeavenGifts 2016 Clearance Sale, 73% Off

Cheers mawsley ... As helpful as a choclate fire gaurd

.........and it's not just fire guards.........kettles, shovels, watches.........these are all totally unsuitable uses for chocolate (though I imagine a chocolate prostitute would be fun, and you wouldn't have to pay her afterwards).

As for links, these are very useful. You click on them and they lead you somewhere where you can gather information. Try it sometime.

I clicked the link, didnt work , was just checking if it had ended or sometimes the discount doesnt come off until you go to pay pal , add to basket etc .
Next time i know ... Dont ask [emoji16]

Got a back up MPV 3.0 plus a few other bits ans pieces plus postage for less than it would cost me for te MPV!
Happy Chinese New Year indeed :)

I clicked the link, didnt work , was just checking if it had ended or sometimes the discount doesnt come off until you go to pay pal , add to basket etc .
Next time i know ... Dont ask [emoji16]

Mate, you didn't read the post correctly. The discount is applied in the cart - it's still working.

I read the post , then read mammos post which said he 2 x smok minis for £24 .
I thought il have some of that ... Added to cart , and it took off something like $7 .
Which is why i asked the initial question " is this deal still going "
Then ended up talking about fire gaurds and such .
Anyway thanks for the help

I read the post , then read mammos post which said he 2 x smok minis for £24 .
I thought il have some of that ... Added to cart , and it took off something like $7 .
Which is why i asked the initial question " is this deal still going "
Then ended up talking about fire gaurds and such .
Anyway thanks for the help
are you on this page?
http://www.heavengifts.com/65W-SMOK-Xpro-M65-Mini-Box-18650-MOD.html

if so, I just added 3 to basket and they came up at US$44.10 so the discount is working fine
mk15pOj.png

is anyone having luck with the 70% off and then "AHGEVAPE" ? I get a totally different amount when going to check out opposed to the order total including shipping :(
@heaven gifts care to help?

If you've input the discount code but not checked out, it will show a discounted total figure when you return. If you try and input the code again, nothing will happen and you'll think it's not working. It took me a while to work this out.

If you want to start again, delete your basket and clear your cache, then start again.

If you've input the discount code but not checked out, it will show a discounted total figure when you return. If you try and input the code again, nothing will happen and you'll think it's not working. It took me a while to work this out.

If you want to start again, delete your basket and clear your cache, then start again.

@Ment
Ok so, I emptied basket, cleared cache and started again with empty basket.
Added this item:
http://www.heavengifts.com/65W-SMOK-Xpro-M65-Mini-Box-18650-MOD.html
Discounted price of $14.70 (70% off), confirmed address, clicked on PayPal payment method
Added postage of $6.10 making a total of $20.80
When I add the AHGEVAPE code the total comes down to $13.52 but when I go to submit order the total changes to $19.62 WTF
I also had a gift card for $5 which doesn't work either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom