What's new

Why people vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started to fill it in but some of the questions were impossible to answer so gave up sorry.

coz hard drugs are more expensive/illegal
& I needed to get quit smoking coz it was killing me
(and my wallet)

I really wish academia would get the message that there are end users who would gladly contribute to proofing research methodology before it was implemented. A handful have, and their understanding of the subject came on in leaps and bounds.

I don't care if the outcome is negative as long as the process is sound.

Agree with all of this, but fundamentally this survey is very poorly conceived. It was actually
not possible for me to accurately answer the questions, so I closed the window and gave up.

Done.

OK, so maybe it wasn't phrased that well but I'm guessing English isn't the creator's first language.

Last edited:
Yeah, the wording was a little weird so I just went for closest-to-the-ballpark responses. I can't see this survey being of any use other than "can you get a small number of people to fill out a vague survey about their hobby?".

The reasons people use e-cigarettes are shifting: Fewer people are using them to quit smoking, and more people are using them to boost their social image, a new study finds. The findings could have important implications for public health, as they could help guide initiatives .
Boost there social image, where did you read that crock of shit.

What absolute bollocks.
Maybe a lot are being scared back to smoking by all the fake misleading lies that are flying about out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom