What's new

What's your favorite vape cotton?

What's your favorite vape cotton?

• Total voters
Sometimes I wonder if all the dedicated vaping cotton is just a marketing gimmick. I think I will be trying some regular cotton from the supermarket / pharmacy and see how that goes. If you don't see me again know that it didn't go well!

Anyone try regular cotton?

Sometimes I wonder if all the dedicated vaping cotton is just a marketing gimmick. I think I will be trying some regular cotton from the supermarket / pharmacy and see how that goes. If you don't see me again know that it didn't go well!

Anyone try regular cotton?
Good luck!! Isn't that kinda cotton bleached though?

Not all cotton is bleached. Usually organic ones won’t be. I used to use organic cotton from Boots which was really good, but a pain in the arse to work with.

Good luck!! Isn't that kinda cotton bleached though?

Well, I would avoid the obviously bleached stuff. I think 'vaping' cotton must be just packaged as such. It would be interesting to see feedback on this from the group.

Well, I would avoid the obviously bleached stuff. I think 'vaping' cotton must be just packaged as such. It would be interesting to see feedback on this from the group.

I have been speaking out against vape cotton on the forum for some time.

It seems like a scam to me. They claim it’s “engineered”, use dishonest marketing and mark the price up by about 100 x. We’re talking about cotton wool ffs! But each to their own. (the dishonest marketing remark is relating specifically to the bacon cotton. It might well apply to the others bits i really can’t be arsed wasting the time looking into it).

I do use Cotton Bacon, more because it was the most readily available when I picked up my first RDA.

Lots of people swear by MUJI Organic Cotton so I might give that a whirl. Just need to remember to peel the outer sheets off.

Back
Top Bottom