What's new

What's your favorite vape cotton?

• Total voters

CMJACKIE1

Hi guys. You all seem like experts, so could I ask you a question.?
If you think I'm the idiot, say "Jackie, you're idiot ".. Any comment is available, I just wanna know your own idea.
Cotton Bacon/Kendo Vape Cotton/Angorabbit Vape Cotton/Organic Cotton/Other Vape Cotton?How many pcs would you use in a month? how many years did you use your current cotton? how much would you pay for one pc?
It's a ridiculous idea, but I just want to know your honest idea.
Any feed back will be much appreaciated.

Cotton bacon... I go through the stuff quite quickly, but through no fault of the cotton, I just like rebuilding

Costs about £4-£5 a pack, which if you use it like a normal person will last you ages.. been using it for over a year now

Koh gen doh is the best ive tried...and ive tried so many now. Has zero "twang" to it, wicks so well and beds in fast. Whats not to like?

cotton bacon 1st ..... native wicks 2nd......... n 3rd nick cotton but this this one is a bit nasty............

I find cotton bacon always suited my needs! Clean, cheap and easy to work with and the stuff is ever lasting! Everything else is the same just pakaged pretty with less in it so you buy it :) Its better then the tradiontinal muji cotton pads that always had bits of cotton seeds lodged inside it :')

Back
Top Bottom