What's new

What liquid would you like to buy from your local vape shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because my Cleito 120 gives me soooo much flavour I never really get a good taste from trying in shop vape samples, so I generally have to just bite the bullet and buy the stuff I like the look and sound of. Tried a couple of vapes the other day on a tester box and all I could taste was rubber, told the guy and he said there tanks weren't very good. Once I got it home and tested on my Smok 220 and Cleito 120 was just different.

I usually buy from a guy on facebook, but if i walk into a store in need its usually something i've never tried before, last time it was some melonade stuff which was really good

So many from my local would have to be wffl Lemon Tart at the moment. Sadly my local doesn't have his own label in higher vg then 50/50 as I liked his flavours when I could use 50/50

3mg for Direct Lung
6mg when I was Mouth to Lung

I went into our local vape shop and asked if they had any custards and he just looked confused. So yes, a range of custards would be nice.

Thc infused juice not only cbd :-) it will happen 1 day, but for now i make my own.
Theres a few videos on youtube of how to make your own, havent tried it i quit the green the same time i stopped fags and drink but it is something im curious about.

Kings Reserve Strawberry and Cream, its gettin harder to find it but its absolutely top drawer juice ive got 8x30ml bottles in the cupboard steeping i like it so much i only vape it as a treat.

My local is well stocked with an array of bottles stacked on the shelf. Often there are too many to choose one flavour.
Sampling is never a problem but generally having a sniff tells me if I'm gonna enjoy it.

Currently vaping Big Cheap Bottle doughnut flavour which is very mellow and smooth in my Alien 220 and big beast tank.
Have a back up of Mango and lychee in the baby beast which I love, bottle almost empty now though. Tempted to rebut but have a lemon cheesecake to get through followed by a strawberry milkshake for later.

Pretty well stocked up at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom