What's new

vomit flavour juice

How long do you persevere with a juice before it goes down the sink ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abujeee

Achiever
Just tried forbidden fruits orange slush... it’s bringing yesterdays breakfast up every time I exhale

Same here, 5-10 puffs and into the bin. Doesn't happen often, usually it's to the 'in case I run out' pile which never gets used.

My just in case cabinet is full .. probably never going to be used.. but taste is subjective so might do a 3 million litre juice giveaway one day

To be honest I rarely buy anything I don't know I like already. I only try 1 or 2 new liquids a year.

I’ve been lucky on last 3 orders
Colonel bloom
Manabush
Prime vapes

But I have a tendency to go back and check the loads of others before these, just to check whether they really were that bad or was it just me.

I’ve been lucky on last 3 orders
Colonel bloom
Manabush
Prime vapes

But I have a tendency to go back and check the loads of others before these, just to check whether they really were that bad or was it just me.
You weren't lucky on your last order, you chose to buy from three of the very best UK juice makers! Some of their flavours may not be to your/my taste, but you can tell it's absolutely not shite juice!

For the record - my Wife's ADV is a Colonel Boom concentrate, and on the occasions that I buy pre-mixed, I only buy from Colonel Boom/Manabush/Prime Vapes (shortfills) - the rest of my liquid is made from concentrates from Just Add Nic.

I meant lucky as in the juices have been awesome and I’m loving them, agree with you completely

Back
Top Bottom