What's new

Stop/Remove the Ban/Regulations on vaping in the UK!

Oh great. Sign it and then get More emails about firming up my manhood with magic pills! [emoji51]
Glad I gave it a miss [emoji28]

Aye it’s a scam. They rattle on about privacy, but when you sign a petition, there is a checkbox that’s ticked by default to sign up for further petitions from that particular organisation (let’s say oxfam, as an example). But basically as soon as you submit the petition with the box checked to get notified about further petitions from oxfam, you are actually agreeing to opt out of their privacy agreement and your email address is getting sold on.

But the tobacco companies are pouring money into vaping product development at the minute. How would it benefit them to lobby for restrictions on it?
Do you mean this new tobacco type product that is essentially vaped rather than combusted, something like that?
Personally I think they missed the boat! And not happy about it at all......but a lot more powerful than the vaping industry.

Do you mean this new tobacco type product that is essentially vaped rather than combusted, something like that?
Personally I think they missed the boat! And not happy about it at all......but a lot more powerful than the vaping industry.
The pharma companies are far more a worry than big T imo

In addition to that they seem to be developing vaping products. There was a thread discussing it not that long ago.

Just actually read it and much as I agree with the sentiments, I am not willing to sign something sounding so unprofessional - nicotine being ‘rehabilited’ to treat schizophrenia, eh!?
Bits are ok but it needs a thorough going over to be presented in Parliament.

Back
Top Bottom