What's new

Shop bought juice or DIY?

What is stopping you switching from shop bought juice to DIY at home?

• I don't want to

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I don't know how to make my own juice

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • I don't want to wait for juices to steep

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I don't think it's any cheaper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other..... (Tell us in the comments)

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
Hi mate,
It should not cost a hell of a lot of money to get started with DIY.
VG and PG are cheap, nicotine, and concentrates will be the most expensive things, but at least in the US you can still buy 72mg nic so you won't need much of that.
Flavour concentrates you can start with just a few.
I note that you love custards, they will need to steep for 4 to 6 weeks to let the flavour develop.
Main thing to decide is whether you want to mix by weight using scales, or by volume using syringes etc.
So rather than hold off because of money, just hold off long enough to research things a bit.
But remember the sooner you start mixing, the sooner you will save even more cash.
Any advice just ask on here, there is a wealth of experience to draw on, and there is a mixology section on here.

Regards badboybez
Yes, I've heard that custards take quite a while to steep. I'm steeping oneI ordered a couple weeks ago thay had been made to order, & wasn't yet ready.
I want to mix by weight, so a good scale is an added expense. But yes, I am looking forward to beginning DIY, especially because I'd love the sense of accomplishment & I'm keen on maths & science.
Thank you for the offer of advice when I begin; I'll likely take you up on that fairly soon! :)

Yous to DIY back in the day but cannot be arsed these days so now i just buy it

I make my own, havent bought from you yet, I did bookmark one of your bottle shots a while ago

Vaping only my own made e liquid because i always know what i put in it)))

Back
Top Bottom