Votes: 17 63.0%
  • O.k.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Andio

Initiate
Royal Mail are a private company that deliver mail/parcels.
My experience is not great for instance,
I live on a close off a road with the same name and about 25% of my mail goes to another address.
I've had about 3 issues where mail has not arrived at all even though the seller has sent the item/s. Possibly stolen.
The posty knocks on the door waits 10seconds then he's gone sometimes leaving a 'you were not in' slip so I have to pick up my mail from the depot.

If you had a business this type of service could damage your reputation quickly.
Now when I order online I look for other postal options and if they only use Royal Mail then I go somewhere else.

Had to post a 3.5 kg parcel today about 350 miles. Royal mail £18.90 and a walk to the post office. Hermes £6.99 picked up from my door.

What's your experiences????

No Problem apart from the junk mail that sometimes comes

Never had a problem with Royal Mail but had a £200 item from Amazon stolen by Hermes local depot staff.

Most of the time they are good once or twice they have lost parcels where ive had to contact the seller for a replacement.

As I have mentioned before, RM are absolutely useless in my area, not the actual person who walks around delivering but in the chain somewhere I have had loads go missing

Out of all the courier's I have used (there have been a lot) not just in vaping but also buying and selling in other things, and for a time working in logistics I have had bad experiences with every courier. But the best for private posting was royal mail. But I always send first class signed for, under £50 and special delivery for over that.
If I had to choose a courier it would be DHL. The worst for me have been yodel, herpes and oddly parcel force.

No issues with RM. They are my delivery of choice really.

As I have mentioned before, RM are absolutely useless in my area, not the actual person who walks around delivering but in the chain somewhere I have had loads go missing
word is out....royal mail dont like pikey millwall fans..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom