What's new

Reviewers & Influencers: Do You Care?

As Simon has pointed out above. It's difficult with most gear these days.
things have moved on considerably and the vast majority of stuff is excellent. I mean stuff under a tenner beating hands down expensive legends of the past.
it's difficult to find fault even if it's not particularly aimed at the reviewer it is often still an excellent bit of kit and attempting to find fault with stuff just to find fault is as bad as praising something because you've a positive relationship with the supplier.not
still poor information and worthless.
Liquid review's are really difficult. On one hand you want to share the amazing liquid you've tasted but by my own experience, the likelihood of other's tasting it the same way as you is impossible. It's like picking a perfume by the name.
give me a break down of parts, rough guide to other things it's similar too a few pics. and I can make some sense from that.

As Simon has pointed out above. It's difficult with most gear these days.
things have moved on considerably and the vast majority of stuff is excellent. I mean stuff under a tenner beating hands down expensive legends of the past.
it's difficult to find fault even if it's not particularly aimed at the reviewer it is often still an excellent bit of kit and attempting to find fault with stuff just to find fault is as bad as praising something because you've a positive relationship with the supplier.not
still poor information and worthless.
Liquid review's are really difficult. On one hand you want to share the amazing liquid you've tasted but by my own experience, the likelihood of other's tasting it the same way as you is impossible. It's like picking a perfume by the name.
give me a break down of parts, rough guide to other things it's similar too a few pics. and I can make some sense from that.
There's three types in my book: the entertaining, the informative, and the redundant.

Make me laugh, tell me how to coil/wick and how the juice flow works, or get in the sea.

Todd ticks two of those boxes for me.

There's three types in my book: the entertaining, the informative, and the redundant.

Make me laugh, tell me how to coil/wick and how the juice flow works, or get in the sea.

Oh mate,.saying our Todd's redundant and comes from the sea is a bit strong. I like him.
I do like to see what the auto subtitles make of the Scottish accent too. Makes the review a bit of a game for me.

To be fair though thinking about it. He's already put himself ahead of the pack with his spaniel.
Harold shipman, Rose west, Dennis neilson and Rolf Harris could set themselves up as a vape collective and as long as they where auctioning stuff off for dog's charities I'd be well on board.

Please don't watch my reviews, they are terrible, I mean really bad.

If you do watch one and you aren't happy, contact me, tell me how much it cost you to watch it and I'll refund you every penny.

[emoji8]

PS, Trust your gut, we all have inbuilt bullshit detectors.

A sincere thank you to everyone who took time out to leave their thoughts on this topic. Really appreciated and it's helped me gain a great insight in to where to focus some energies.

Many ideas have been in the works since taking over the marketing here at V2Cigs and these have supported where some of the team want to go - along with seeing it's okay to ignore the countless messages to 'promo our brand'.

We'll also be speaking to the main guys here at POTV to look at giveaways often so you can try some of our Platinum E-Liquids. Thank you all so much.

Be entertaining or fuck off is about right. :)

IME, reviews were useful in climbing the learning curve ... they become increasingly less so. Success in vaping, and staying smoke free, is about finding the right set up(s) for you, nobody else. You need to find your path and not follow the herd ... trust your gut, as the man said.
This forum was of far more importance to me but then again I also bought far too much gear on the back of advice here and regretted it. It's very entertaining here though. :)

trust your gut
Thats a great advice for life in general. :2thumbsup:
However seems like some people have their guts blind, deaf, hacked or something because they always take the wrong decission LOL ...but it usually works; normally. :D

About regret when speaking for buying from advice, I would say its controversial. Yeah, sometimes the advice was just not right (or a lie) and buy was a factual and epic error, but at other times that regret maybe just a matter of taste: what you bought by recommendation is not necessarily bad but you dont like it. That happens specially with e-liquids.
Taste is like asses, everyone has their own.

So, listen, have a look, trust from advices or not, whatever, but finally obey what your guts are telling to you. You really should.

Back
Top Bottom