What's new

Poll: If you don't drink it or eat it, would you vape it?

If you don't drink it or eat it, would you vape it?

• Total voters

jrob3rts

Achiever
I don't like Custard, yet I like to vape Vanilla Custard. Odd eh!

So, if you do not eat or drink something, would you try to vape it?

Last week I would of said No, definately not. But now its a resounding, Hell Yeah!!! I cannot stand bananas and can think of better things to vape than coffee flavours, as I am a coffee freak, and it should be drunk from a mug, but after receiving a couple of free samples, and loving them, I have ordered all kinds of stuff I wouldnt of normally vaped. I have even got some 'Nosferatu' (Chilli) coming......mmmmmmm.

I have never liked custard, but its definately on the list now, just waiting for someone to send me some!!!

Good point, and I for one am a stubborn person when it comes to food. However I have tried a few flavours I wouldn't normally have and bingo, loved them.
This is where the logic comes apart though cos I'll eat just about anything :) it would have to be something seriously gross for me not to try something new! I have learnt from experience that savoury vaping is not for me so just cos I like to eat something doesn't mean I'd want to vape it (just to flip it on its head!).

Plenty of people enjoy eating Pizza, Roast Chicken or Bacon but the results speak for themselves on the vaping of...so conversely, it stands that something you wouldn't normally eat could conceivably be a nice vape. My advice: Try it, if you don't like it, don't try it again.

I really don't like Red Bull, but I do vape it (and it's one of my favorites).........go figure!!

I don't drink or eat tobacco but I Vape it ;)
I do drink and eat a number of things which I wouldn't Vape (pizza, curry, chips, the list is endless)
i don't eat citrus fruits but will Vape them for short periods

Ive always thought Vaping has a lot more in common with eating than smoking did. I wouldn't eat bananas all day, or custard for weeks/months and nothing else and the same with Vaping. I need variety. Contrast that with smoking Golden Virginia for YEARS....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom