What's new

POLL How long did it take you to stop smoking?

How long did it take you to stop smoking?

• 1 Day

Votes: 186 48.7%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 61 16.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • 6 Months or longer

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • I still dual fuel

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
Had tried vaping a couple of times (cigalikes and clearomisers) but it had never stuck. That changed the day me and the Mrs found out we were pregnant, the tobacco went in the bin and I went out and bought a Smok Vape Pen 22 from the market (piece of shite and pretty sure it was a knock off) which I hated using but I was determined more than I had ever been to stick it out and not go back.

Got a different kit after the first week or two and it became much easier, even began dropping my nicotine quite quickly. On the 6th of May it will be 4 years since I quit and I won't be going back, would rather go without nicotine altogether if I feel done with vaping. :)
Congrats on quiting.

Both of you pregnant on the same day wow

Well done @MTLMike four years is a good milestone to reach without cigarette’s I’ve a way to go yet to get that far, but good for you mate.

About 20 years ago ? When the first ecigs came out (ego pens) it didnt satisfied me and went back to the stinkies within 2months.
Past october im clean of the stinkies for 5 years, about 2 months for this i coudnt throw my money just in the bin and smoked my last badges of the stinkies.
Sometimes when im standing outside next to a smoker it still smells good, but when i'm standing next to a smoker inside who just came from smoking outside it stinks as hell.

Yeah fresh blown smoke does smell inviting but not the horrid linger on clothes
About 20 years ago ? When the first ecigs came out (ego pens) it didnt satisfied me and went back to the stinkies within 2months.
Past october im clean of the stinkies for 5 years, about 2 months for this i coudnt throw my money just in the bin and smoked my last badges of the stinkies.
Sometimes when im standing outside next to a smoker it still smells good, but when i'm standing next to a smoker inside who just came from smoking outside it stinks as hell.

I used vaping as "Individual Cigarette replacements" for a very long time.

From my first introduction to Cig-a-Likes - circa 2010-ish - to full-scale vaping took 6 years! :17::18:

Them cigarette style with cartridges that lit at the end? I started on them but didn't stick at them.
I used vaping as "Individual Cigarette replacements" for a very long time.

From my first introduction to Cig-a-Likes - circa 2010-ish - to full-scale vaping took 6 years! :17::18:

Them cigarette style with cartridges that lit at the end? I started on them but didn't stick at them.

Me neither, I just couldn't get on with them. It was a few years later before I managed to give up the fags, haven't smoked now for nearly 7 years.

Back
Top Bottom