What's new

Pleas help me. Your views on E-cigs (and flavours)

Done. I see no point in the question regards to age range that use e-cigarette the most.

Ohhh, that's true..., thank you for bringing it into my attention

I think its a valid question in a survey, I am sure there is an age related trend in the age of people vaping versus smoking.
I have a range of friends from 16 to 90 (I am 59) and more of them smoke versus vaping as age increases.

I had trouble with the question about whether fancy flavour influence the younger generation (under 31) to use e-cigarettes. I decided they probably do.

Done..although the last 2 questions aren't that easy to answer, i thought. Not knowing any young people (of vaping age), i wouldn't know what the statistics are for young people taking up vaping then smoking, or the impact of many flavours avaliable have, for the same reason. So, i could be wrong, but i went on a hunch and said no to both. I wouldn't have thought it made that much of a difference, but it would be interesting to see it if does.

Good luck with the project!

Last edited:
We see people coming on here with posts like “help! my ecig tastes like arse. at this rate i’m going back to the fags.” I would imagine some of those folks are under 31.

Questions like "do you think there is a chance" are not the best for getting correct results.
There is always a chance that a teen who started vaping will then switch to fags (for whatever reason). And even if I believe that it's less than 5% probability,
I'd have to answer yes to your question. But I guess the real question was - is it a common situation that someone starts vaping and then switch to fags? And the answer is No. In reality there are much more ppl who are switching from smoking to vaping all around the world then the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom