What's new

PG/VG Preference Survey

Looks like an example of what I was saying. Do you mean 80VG @Maniac, and did you answer 80/20 in the survey?
Might have been a better idea to only ask for preferred VG%.

Exactly! I haven't even look how PG and VG were placed. So, is it only in America this kind of mess?

P.S. theoretically, i can vape 80 PG on old MTL RDAs but idk if someone does that nowadays

Exactly! I haven't even look how PG and VG were placed. So, is it only in America this kind of mess?

P.S. theoretically, i can vape 80 PG on old MTL RDAs but idk if someone does that nowadays
I updated the survey this morning as to reflect your feedback. It should be very clear now that PG comes before VG, for my survey at least. Once again, thanks for the feedback! Extremely helpful.

I updated the survey this morning as to reflect your feedback. It should be very clear now that PG comes before VG, for my survey at least. Once again, thanks for the feedback! Extremely helpful.
Does this mean you've scrapped the earlier answers, and want us to go back and do it all over again? Not grumbling. I can spare a few secs *chuckle* .

For my own part, I read the questtion very carefully, just like they tell you at school (now where's that angel smilie? ).

Does this mean you've scrapped the earlier answers, and want us to go back and do it all over again? Not grumbling. I can spare a few secs *chuckle* .

For my own part, I read the questtion very carefully, just like they tell you at school (now where's that angel smilie? ).
I didn't revamp the whole test. Just tried to make it more clear as to the orientation of PG/VG. I figured having it in parenthesis at the end of the question would've been sufficient, but being that different parts of the world order it differently, it was not adequately explained. Hopefully the change helps! But any and all completions will remain the same. Thanks for checking though!!!

Back
Top Bottom