What's new

Mod's Or Pens

Mods Or Pens?

• Total voters
tumblr_naro3yI9zS1taok2eo2_500.gif

Pens just for sneaky drag somewhere u afraid to make some clouds.
My vote for mods

Wow, an overwhelming turnout for mods! And I totally agree. My first foray into full-time vaping when I quit the stinky sticks was with a pen. It was a Joyetech eGo AIO, & the window glass inexplicably cracked about 2 weeks after I bought it at my local B&M.
They were kind enough to take it back & give me store credit, for which I was thankful.
I hated the thing anyway: it got way too hot too quickly, & coils were expensive (in my opinion). Good riddance.
Mods give me the versatility of building & savings I so very much enjoy. They are better-looking, have longer-lasting batteries which may be swapped out, have options to customize the vaping experience, & a crapton of other advantages too long to list here.
I'm never going back to those f**king sh***y-a** god***m piece of sh** pens.
Unless it's free. In that case...yay? :)
Mods 4 lyfe, y'all!!! LOL :)

Mods indeed.But i personally know people who vaping pens for a few years and they love it

To be honest, circumstances dictate it for me. I just bought a new mod (Aspire Zelos) which i much prefer to my K3 pen BUT i would feel awkward carrying around the Zelos when in the office or at meetings so the pen is ideal for this scenario! In terms of performance, I've got to be honest the pen is more than adequate but there is something about having the mod that feels a bit more superior!

Mods for me, started with a pen and within a day bought a coolfire four.
It took the edge off the first few days and after that ive been sub ohming
ever since

Back
Top Bottom