What's new

Mod's Or Pens

Mods Or Pens?

• Total voters
Every pen I've had has broken on me, either battery has died, or the board has fried. I've had an alien since april and it's still going strong despite several drops onto hard floors and concrete, despite the paint that's a bit scuffed and scratched, I've never had misfires or any problems with it. Despite me breaking the usb charger (it fell off my desk and doesn't charge properly anymore)

It's got a great user friendly interface, and has easily accessible information such as puffs, temperature, resistance, voltage and amperage.

I strongly recommend the smok alien for someone advancing to a box mod. They're great quality and very durable. I can say the same about the smok tanks, the smok baby beast and tfv12 have still been going strong, I've never broke the glass on either, despite several hard drops onto hard surfaces, hitting my tank on things by accident, etc.

Great quality products from smok

Every pen I've had has broken on me, either battery has died, or the board has fried. I've had an alien since april and it's still going strong despite several drops onto hard floors and concrete, despite the paint that's a bit scuffed and scratched, I've never had misfires or any problems with it. Despite me breaking the usb charger (it fell off my desk and doesn't charge properly anymore)

It's got a great user friendly interface, and has easily accessible information such as puffs, temperature, resistance, voltage and amperage.

I strongly recommend the smok alien for someone advancing to a box mod. They're great quality and very durable. I can say the same about the smok tanks, the smok baby beast and tfv12 have still been going strong, I've never broke the glass on either, despite several hard drops onto hard surfaces, hitting my tank on things by accident, etc.

Great quality products from smok

Morning Drew,

I also have the Smok Alien and cant sing it's praises loud enough. Brilliant bit of kit.

The TFV8 Q2 which comes installed in my opinion is better than the TFV8 T8 which comes in the box.

Glad you're enjoying the Alien,

Keep vaping!

I think mod's are going to win all the way, especially on a forum like this. why? well because even if your MTL vaper battery life & accurate chipset is key to a decent vape, even if your using 1.8ohm your mod plays a massive role on how its delivered to you.

Mods all the way for me, also an Alien user but want to try a mech mod or squonker as well.

Mods all the way for me, can't even compare a pen IMHO [emoji1]

Definately not pens, have you ever tried writing out a birthday card with a mod !

Mechs, mods or pens for me.

As long as it keeps people off the cigs and works for them no one item is better than another for the end user if they like it.

Mods for certain, the ability to exchange 18650's when they run flat is super, pens are useless in my opinion. Pens dont last long at all, mods can last alot longer and as said can change bats in most of them. Mods are far far more versatile to use and modify to the user preference. Mod all the way....

Back
Top Bottom