What's new

If you could only vape one flavour.........

yeah I saw. :D

and @Crewella with her Nokomis.
It's amazing really. The amount of juices within the tobacco, tobacco blend category over those two years is staggering yet nothing comes close.
Obviously it's not for everyone but I'd recommend everyone try all the flavours at least once.

It's amazing really. The amount of juices within the tobacco, tobacco blend category over those two years is staggering yet nothing comes close.
Obviously it's not for everyone but I'd recommend everyone try all the flavours at least once.

it's one of the first liquids I ever vaped too ... apart from the shit I was given when I bought my first kit, my first order from vape club later in the week included Waxahachie and Wenebojo .. so that's about 2 years and 4 months I've been vaping the good old Waxi, I don't think I've ever not had any in that time.

it's one of the first liquids I ever vaped too ... apart from the shit I was given when I bought my first kit, my first order from vape club later in the week included Waxahachie and Wenebojo .. so that's about 2 years and 4 months I've been vaping the good old Waxi, I don't think I've ever not had any in that time.
Lol. It's true. I've not been without at least two types of manabush in my vape cupboard in years. I never let myself get down to less than thirty mls of nanabhozo in the vape cupboard. And always have an unopened bottle of something in the car armrest store which I update six monthly.
I know due to cleaning out the cupboard last week for selling some bits off that I currently have two thirds of a well steeped omusa 30ml bottle, three half full bottles of various 30 ml spiritwalker. Two and a half bottles of two arrows 10mls,
40mls of pow wow, 30mls of nokomis 15ish mls of waxahachie and 125mls of nanabhozo plus a ten ml bottle of coyote coconut in the car. Lol
Oh yes there's three bottles of various bunkr juice too.
I like to be sure I won't run low.

Blimey, look at us ..... pushing the boundaries .......... ;)

But actually it's not that I've not tried other stuff - I have, it's just not come up to scratch! :D

Indeed and oddly I was starting to get a little bored of it, then the new formula came along and it's rekindled my love for it again. :)

Indeed and oddly I was starting to get a little bored of it, then the new formula came along and it's rekindled my love for it again. :)
You know what. Even after all this time. The only positive thing about getting older and waking up in the night for a pee is I get to go downstairs and grab a quick vape of nanabohzo.
It's the simple things really.

You know what. Even after all this time. The only positive thing about getting older and waking up in the night for a pee is I get to go downstairs and grab a quick vape of nanabohzo.
It's the simple things really.
Walk on the wild side ....... take it to bed ...... :16:

Back
Top Bottom