What's new

How many vapers did you see today?

Seen a stunning girl with an alian under the clieto 120. Was gonna ask for a pic of her with clouds around her head but was to shy to even aproach her. I guessed her name was
Fit-Fit Mvapee.
Think i'm in love. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I've been watching out and I rarely see anyone else vaping, I do live in a bit of a backwater town though

Never noticed any before vaping really.......now if I see someone I'm trying to see what mod they are using :18:

when i first started back in 2014 i'd rarely see any vapers. but now whilst out and about driving i often see quite a few, average is about 3 vapers, sometimes even more in the space of a few hours.

in the building where i work, we have a warehouse next door, still part of the same companie, the metal sheeting on the roof is currently being replaced, there is a team of 6 to 8 roofers work on it, every single one of them vape, theres 3 other guys in my work vape, where i am in Scotland (Ayrshire) i see more vapers than i do smokers, every single day, and its not because I am looking for them, as when i see someone smoking i generally smell it first even from a distance and just shake my head thinking i must have smelt like that for 20 years, where as now i smell like a big bowl of fruit salad

1 guy where I work started vaping in January, and he has ended up converting all but one smoker so I see 6 vapers Monday-Friday :) on the weekends I don't really see anyone if i'm honest.

I see two today, just my parents in law ,quite proud I got them vaping from a good 100 day smoking habit!
Haven't been out today tho!

I was in the smoking area outside Westfield last week, and there were more vapers than smokers.

Back
Top Bottom