What's new

How many mods do you own?

Currently at this time, I own..

• 1-5 (Just starting out and/or I only buy when something breaks)

• 5-10 (I'm happy with what I have and/or still adding to my inventory)

• 10-20 (I like to keep a good mod rotation and/or I'm a collector)

• 20-30 (My significant other hates my addiction!)

• 30+ (I think I have a problem but guess what, smoking ain't one of them!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just when you think you've got enough they go and change the goal posts. Just forked out for a Vicious Ant Spade and then a few days after it arrives they release the 21700 version. It's just not fair. :17:

Currently got 5 mods.

Innokin Proton for the main
Smok AL85
Sigelei 213
iJoy Maxo
Aegis Legend (only used to test, waiting to see if a friend wants it though)

I also have a slightly battered Aspire PockeX which I most just use whilst driving.

Waiting on a Wismec Reuleaux 250 in the post, and considering picking up a Vandy Vape 80W Squonk when I get paid. :P
It's comfy down the rabbit hole ain't it :D

It really is! Resisted the Wismec from the bargain section for 3 days before giving in though so proud of myself for lasting that long!

List doesn't include the Smoke T-Priv I passed onto a friend to help him quit smoking either. [emoji14]

Im a fanatic lol, in the 3.5yrs ive been vaping, i have aquired 90 mods and nearly 120 tanks. Anything to keep of the ciggies. Just bought a smok mag225 kit. Looks wicked.

I've got a few old school low powered ones.

I cherish my iTaste 134 simply because it is utterly ridiculous looking for something that only puts out 12.5 watts maximum! It's a party piece to show my friends who think they have been vaping for ages but started out straight on sub ohm box mods :D.

Day to day I have 2 mods I rotate. A Smok Alien; The 2 battery setup is very convenient as I have a 4 port charger so always a spare set of batteries ready. From time to time I rotate to my old Wismec RX200. I love that device. Compared to the Alien the power delivery is so smooth making my RDA vape much better. It also boots up instantly (Alien annoyingly has a pre-boot when you replace batteries, before you can then 5-tap and wait for another boot).

Just annoying that the Wismec is 3 batteries so there's always an odd one, never a full replacement and it's slightly bulky for all day use.

Personally I haven't used or seen anything more capable, solid and reliable than my RX200, including many other Wismecs I've seen (I have a friend who is Wismec nuts and has many). It would be pointless moving to a new regulated mod unless I could find a 2 battery much better than the Alien.

I've got a few old school low powered ones.

I cherish my iTaste 134 simply because it is utterly ridiculous looking for something that only puts out 12.5 watts maximum! It's a party piece to show my friends who think they have been vaping for ages but started out straight on sub ohm box mods :D.

Day to day I have 2 mods I rotate. A Smok Alien; The 2 battery setup is very convenient as I have a 4 port charger so always a spare set of batteries ready. From time to time I rotate to my old Wismec RX200. I love that device. Compared to the Alien the power delivery is so smooth making my RDA vape much better. It also boots up instantly (Alien annoyingly has a pre-boot when you replace batteries, before you can then 5-tap and wait for another boot).

Just annoying that the Wismec is 3 batteries so there's always an odd one, never a full replacement and it's slightly bulky for all day use.

Personally I haven't used or seen anything more capable, solid and reliable than my RX200, including many other Wismecs I've seen (I have a friend who is Wismec nuts and has many). It would be pointless moving to a new regulated mod unless I could find a 2 battery much better than the Alien.
I never got the Itaste 134 even tho it looked wicked. My first mod was the Coolfire 1 with an extender to fit an 18650 batt. I have some really wicked mech mods but my favourite 2 batt mod is the therion 75W. Its a beautiful mod.

My first 2 mods were the eleaf istick 20w that I got in the Nautilus Mini kit.

Just had to change my vote though coz it's definitely gone up :D

My first 2 mods were the eleaf istick 20w that I got in the Nautilus Mini kit.

Just had to change my vote though coz it's definitely gone up :D
Hi Jackymax, had to say i loved my istick 20W mids, have a couple of them, really good device. Also have the 30W, 40W (not as nice) 50W, 80W and100W lol

Hi Jackymax, had to say i loved my istick 20W mids, have a couple of them, really good device. Also have the 30W, 40W (not as nice) 50W, 80W and100W lol
Oh I still use my original Nautilus Mini on their 20w eleaf istick kit from Amazon daily! My first love lol :D

They even stay as the pair they came in. I can tell coz the airflow hole is at the front on the right one lol :D

Oh I still use my original Nautilus Mini on their 20w eleaf istick kit from Amazon daily! My first love lol :D

They even stay as the pair they came in. I can tell coz the airflow hole is at the front on the right one lol :D
Hehehehe im a stickler for keeping the right tank on the right mod. I use the Emow tanks on the 20W. They are quite small (1.8ml) but are a really nice draw.

Back
Top Bottom