What's new

How many flavours have you tried?

Haven't really tried that many, just recently quit smoking and was suggested to start vaping at 12MGs. So my selection was limited and I just recently went down to a 6MG. I think I've only tried around 10 flavors.

Ive just ordered a few from Chefs Flavours but I like my cool mint flavours but this time I’ve ordered different ones as I fancy a change.

Iv'e well lost count, got 4 on the go just now...2 of em are new.....1 new won't make the reorder list though...and its time to retire 1 oldie

In the beginning I got a Zamplebox subscription with a monthly 11 bottles combined with a French subscription box of 6 to explore what was out there so I guess a lot. Had those for at least six months.

I first started off with a tobacco flavour then tried various flavours but stuck with vanilla at the moment :)

Not tried that many, knew i wanted to stay away from tobacco flavours, so mainly stuck to fruit so probably less than 12.

Been vaping for 6 weeks now..and whilst I haven't counted..i'll guess about 30 or so to date, with mixed results...some i've chucked as they were downright disgusting!

I've another 40 in me cupboard to try yet.

Cureently enjoying one of the cheapest juices around....Pear Drops by LiQuid..very nice. Can get a bit sickly after a while though...so in the evenings has to be a Manabush, enjoying ParaXu at the moment. Hoping Manabush do a deal soon...I've only tried 3 of his flavours so far....wanna try the SpiritWalker range next.

Last edited:
4 so far. I have another 16 in a shoe box.

Yeah..that's the next thing I really gotta sort out...a proper storage place for all me gear...random spaces in cupboards (or shoe boxes in your case), ain't cutting it, me thinks!

Back
Top Bottom