What's new

How many flavours have you tried?

I've tried 40-50 so far, but I keep going back to the same flavours.

I have a favourite now and I think I'll be sticking to it from here on out.

Same as above. Around 30-40. I tend to stick to around 6 or 7 that stand out and i like.

Prolly in the hundreds - my local B&M lets you taste test as you wish, and sometimes I just go in there with a RDA and spare cotton and spend an hour or so on quiet days just chatting with the staff and tasting, tasting, tasting :)

Not many. I'm a Noob... :)

Think House of Liquid El Toro range, some of Black Note, Red Vape Reserva Havano Gold and the dark one, and Shade and Dark from Liquid Core. All grrrreat to pretty good.
Latest love (as in 'luuurrrve'....) is Manabush Chiricahua (my tastebuds fell over) , so am working my way through their range...

Abject Failures: Purity Longhorn (throw-up stuff) and a couple from the French Liquideo - all taste of honey (supposed to be tabac). Don' wanna vape honey! Vampire Vape Parma Violets was nice. But not as a vape. Eat. Yesssss......

Last edited:
Im on 62 give or take... I made a little spreadsheet with all the flavours I buy and mark them so i remember which one were amazing/disgusting.

Pre-TPD sales also helped bought tons... have 23 new flavours (and more of ones i knew I liked) sitting unopened :P

tried in shops and ventures probably +200
used and mixed for myself about +50
settled and have ready to vape about 15

at least 200 and could even be touching close to 250

if you count repeat buys of the same juice then more like 500

Back
Top Bottom