How do you like your liquid packaging??

How do you like your packaging

• Box

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • No Box

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • Clear Pet Bottle

Votes: 74 67.9%
  • Slightly Coloured See Through PET Bottle (i.e Light Yellow, Light Blue)

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Coloured See Through PET Bottle (Dark Blue, Black)

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see labels with ingredients containing whats actually in the bottles. Flavourings is too much of a catchall.

Glass bottles always look nice, even before I started vaping I had noticed the appeal of them over a boxed bottle

I'd like to see labels with ingredients containing whats actually in the bottles. Flavourings is too much of a catchall.

Do you mean actual chemical composition ? or named flavourings ?

I'd agree with the idea of full liquid ingredients so anyone wanting to avoid oils, diacetyl etc can do so... gives greater transparency. .. am not sure would be feasible to print on the label but maybe with one of those peel apart jobbies or even on the box or a seperate leaflet would be good. .. I like the glass bottles best aesthetically but the more squeezable plastic are much easier to use. ..

It can and has been done before...

Attachments

• 1437206777140.jpg
    1437206777140.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 251
I don't mind as long as it's easy enough to get into my tank.

Although, if you're going to supply them in a box, at least print the flavour on the top.

Glass, either brown or in a box if it's sat on a shelf exposed to daylight.
Ideally with a pipette, needle-nosed, not one of the blobby bead ones.

If it's stored in a UV-free warehouse for mail order than PET is OK.

I like the brown glass bottles to decant stuff into for storage but I hate, with a Vengeance, those stupid rubber topped glass squeezy pippetty T'ings. I'd rather, as long as I knew it had been stored as Wraith said, in a uv free zone, have a squeezy plastic bottle and a pointy top thing on it for use with tanks.

I'd like my juice delivered in huge bottles at really low prices :D

Sorry ... its cheesy but true :)

The best juice for packaging I've found is a bottle of juice by a company called Steep, it's call Pop Deez, it's like a caramel popcorn juice, in a pipette dripper bottle, but it comes in a box, ooo exciting lol, but it comes with a mystery gift inside! From a vape band to a trip to Vegas, with rdas or tanks etc, pure luck, but it was just a brilliant surprise and I really like the packaging etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom