Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Voopoo

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Aspire

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know dovpo release a lot of crap with random YouTube radio, but I must say my go to mod is still the topside dual 8 months after purchase, and for my rdas its always going to be vaperz cloud

I honestly haven't had any crap made by Dovpo and find them one of the reliable brands out there, even the Topside Lite though made of Plastic is a quality mod, you have me thinking what Dovpo have made that's crap @Taz noble ?

it's a toss up between Lost Vape and Ultroner Mod wise, and forever there shall be The Advken Manta, still find it hard to beat unless you want to spend £50plus on a QP designs fatalirty M25.
Chipwise DNA250c.

I honestly haven't had any crap made by Dovpo and find them one of the reliable brands out there, even the Topside Lite though made of Plastic is a quality mod, you have me thinking what Dovpo have made that's crap @Taz noble ?

How long you been vaping?. when i started nearly 6 years ago Dovpo mods where not to good. It has only been since the topside that things have improved. Now they make DNA devices which are way better and the topside carbon has a Yihi chip.
You can have the most beautiful looking mod but if the chipset is naff it's not worth buying.
as said by @scrumpox most B&M's sell the same as stuff. If you want a good Dovpo mod then go for the New Top Gear or the Odin250c both have DNA chips.

My all time favourite combos were:

1. Nemi and kraken;
2. istick and serpent mini or goon dripper;

How long you been vaping?. when i started nearly 6 years ago Dovpo mods where not to good. It has only been since the topside that things have improved. Now they make DNA devices which are way better and the topside carbon has a Yihi chip.
You can have the most beautiful looking mod but if the chipset is naff it's not worth buying.
as said by @scrumpox most B&M's sell the same as stuff. If you want a good Dovpo mod then go for the New Top Gear or the Odin250c both have DNA chips.

Not been vaping long, i should of said since i have been vaping but that still wouldn't have made much difference to my statement but i still can't think of a single bit of Dovpo gear that has been bad, saying that all the things i have bought have worked as they should so in theory are all good though other people may have had problems with things i have owned or own. Hope that makes sense as it did when i was typing it.

Aspire for bringing style back to the mass market - the MIXX, and I hope the Paradox will be just as good

My all time favourite combos were:

1. Nemi and kraken;
2. istick and serpent mini or goon dripper;

+1 for the Goon
Newer Dovpo Gear,, Vaperz Cloud make some awsome kit
Vulcan Mods just cos the artwork is fucking unreal
3xQUqEz70Qg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom