What's new

Favorite vape e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most Vaping Gear purchases are done online hence the B&M stores closing down though some of the larger vendors have both, it is a shame that some of the smaller vendors can't really compete with the larger ones. Also and this might be subjective, the smaller vendor's have higher prices and people in general are going to think i am not going to pay £30.00 for that when i can get it in China for half the price. I am not a fan of buying from China but trying to support small vendors when there prices are so high is just not possible. I got my first order from China yesterday but fecked it up which was my fault but now done a new order. Was here in 9 days all the way from China so not bad on the whole.

Yeah the big chains have grew massively. I needed coils just as shops were opening back up and looked on the vpz site to see if my local one was opened and was surprised at how many stores they have too. DIY has been made a lot easier over the last few years too.

Yeah the big chains have grew massively. I needed coils just as shops were opening back up and looked on the vpz site to see if my local one was opened and was surprised at how many stores they have too. DIY has been made a lot easier over the last few years too.

I now do my own liquids and it's nice to know you can knock up a batch easily when stocks are low, most fruit ones are pretty much shake n vape so no hanging around waiting for them to steep, massive money saving as well so it's all good.

I now do my own liquids and it's nice to know you can knock up a batch easily when stocks are low, most fruit ones are pretty much shake n vape so no hanging around waiting for them to steep, massive money saving as well so it's all good.
I do the same, usually on every order I do put in something that needs a good steeping I think I have about 2.5 litres steeping just now. Need to pull a few out.

I have been looking for good Tobacco based recipes but they are pretty hard to find, i have 5 steeping atm and can't wait to try them, one has 5 different flavours in it and am hoping for that to be the nicest one. I must of looked through every recipe on the net hastily scribbling them down in my notepad lol, I haven't been doing it that long but am thoroughly enjoying it so far.

I had stopped using them for at least a year before I started mixing. Never tried to do one, until this morning I had almost forgot about that one but it was one I always loved.

Yeah, I was asked to run one a few years back. I considered it but decided against it for that reason. It was closed but I think it's reopened again.
It touch and go at the moment with retail, including vapeing shops. Nice that you had a chance to run one.

After some time vaping now, I´ve tried many recommended (by others) eliquids that I detest. Just in the opposite side, I´ve recommended liquids that I love to others and later that people told me that Im crazy.

So I learned to stay out and make my own way with the liquids. Taste and liking is complicated. Just people with similar palate like your may share your taste liking in general.

Now I just purchase concentrates that are composed by tastes that I actually love for the real thing: lemon, choc, cream, cookie, peach,... since then, I failed a couple of times, but its not my fault. The liquid just was shitty.

I had stopped using them for at least a year before I started mixing. Never tried to do one, until this morning I had almost forgot about that one but it was one I always loved.
After some time vaping now, I´ve tried many recommended (by others) eliquids that I detest. Just in the opposite side, I´ve recommended liquids that I love to others and later that people told me that Im crazy.

So I learned to stay out and make my own way with the liquids. Taste and liking is complicated. Just people with similar palate like your may share your taste liking in general.

Now I just purchase concentrates that are composed by tastes that I actually love for the real thing: lemon, choc, cream, cookie, peach,... since then, I failed a couple of times, but its not my fault. The liquid just was shitty.
I think most Vaping Gear purchases are done online hence the B&M stores closing down though some of the larger vendors have both, it is a shame that some of the smaller vendors can't really compete with the larger ones. Also and this might be subjective, the smaller vendor's have higher prices and people in general are going to think i am not going to pay £30.00 for that when i can get it in China for half the price. I am not a fan of buying from China but trying to support small vendors when there prices are so high is just not possible. I got my first order from China yesterday but fecked it up which was my fault but now done a new order. Was here in 9 days all the way from China so not bad on the whole.
Vaping products from b&m seem to be OK. The coils for the 50w mod pen and deluxe pen are cheaper in store than on 88vapes website. Also I do agree that the small local shops do struggle competing with the lather stores. But the larger stores do stock a whole lot more. Avoid any vape products from China and anything else you never know if they are complyant with UK regulations.

like bnm or other retail outlets do offer cheap items than on company websites. You mentioned diy now I wouldn't have the confidence to make my own liquids. Or mod vape pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom