What's new

Favorite vape e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping doyle

Postman
These ones are my personal choices of juices but I know everyone ive spoken to on the forum can defo recommend more.

Sorry @Vaping doyle I don't know any of those. I sometimes vape the 88vape menthol or liquorice. Fav liquid is Chiri Sun by Manabush and some of the Red Vape NETs are incredibly good. Currently enjoying Cafe Tobacco by Dinner Lady.

Sorry @Vaping doyle I don't know any of those. I sometimes vape the 88vape menthol or liquorice. Fav liquid is Chiri Sun by Manabush and some of the Red Vape NETs are incredibly good. Currently enjoying Cafe Tobacco by Dinner Lady.

Manabush Tribute range is spot on, as is Firewater range. Have just ordered some Cafe Tobacco to try

Chiri Sun was my Favourite but now i have fallen in love with another "What" i hear you say, yes i have found another Tobacco with no frills and i love it, think it's domain is Prime Vapes but it could be a Manabush one, anyway it's the Directors Blend, when i vape it i get plain old baccy flavour and am loving it atm, so that's my new number 1.

I heard of the dinner lady brand, ive never tried that. But the 88vape menthol I have tried that one its like a foxes mint. It seems the tobacco flavours are proving very popular.

Manabush Tribute range is spot on, as is Firewater range. Have just ordered some Cafe Tobacco to try
Im very impressed with the tobacco ranges. Im now vaping the vape mate cigar 12mg 10ml 50/50. Its spot on and its definitely like the real deal I do miss the cigars but this liquid is now the top favourite.

You and others on the fourm have mentioned loads of juices the world of vaping is expanding by the second. Brilliant

I heard of the dinner lady brand, ive never tried that. But the 88vape menthol I have tried that one its like a foxes mint. It seems the tobacco flavours are proving very popular.

Good Tobacco Flavours are the Holy Grail of vaping in my opinion, plenty of them out there but not many cut the mustard so to speak.

Chiri Sun was my Favourite but now i have fallen in love with another "What" i hear you say, yes i have found another Tobacco with no frills and i love it, think it's domain is Prime Vapes but it could be a Manabush one, anyway it's the Directors Blend, when i vape it i get plain old baccy flavour and am loving it atm, so that's my new number 1.
I do understand when people quit smoking they whant that taste and flavour of the real deal and, you have described the exact satisfaction of what a favourite toabbco juice should be. Ill keep in mind all the juices you guys have mentioned.

Good Tobacco Flavours are the Holy Grail of vaping in my opinion, plenty of them out there but not many cut the mustard so to speak.
I agree strongly. For example I did smoke small double filterd cigars and the vape juice which im using now is spot on, its perfect.

88vape USA toabbco. Ummmmm

Directors Blend is Primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom