What's new

E-CIGARETTE USERS WANTED FOR RESEARCH

gisler

For my final research project I will be investigating what are the aspects of the e-cigarette that can help smokers with quitting or cutting down

I therefore require participants who are either solely vape or both vape and smoke.

It is an online study if you'd like to take part please click on the link below:

https://uelpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1LzJ1LPueWDJIrz

We need 80/90 participants for this study and I really Need your help.

This work is part of ongoing research at UEL, which has in the past been fed in to policy and argued strongly for the usefulness and safety of vaping as a replacement for smoking tobacco. All questions are there to give us some sort of profile of the sample this study has, so that it can be compared against other studies in the field.

ONLY 20 more participants needed to close this research!!!

Thanks

Last edited:
@gisler what exactly is the survey being used for ? As I see you are at UEL so either Docklands or the other campus. So wondering how is this going to helping the smoking community give up or help the vaping community if it’s for coursework or a study that has no real effect in real life.

If it’s for coursework just say and your more likely to get help as it sounds rather dubious what the intentions are especially with a weblink that looks like it would be spam mail friendly that I won’t even go to because of the lack of supplied details.

Still wish you all best though.

Hi,

This work is part of ongoing research at UEL, which has in the past been fed in to policy and argued strongly for the usefulness and safety of vaping as a replacement for smoking tobacco.

All questions are there to give us some sort of profile of the sample this study has, so that it can be compared against other studies in the field.

BR

Gisler

Last edited:
We people who vape already know that the type of device, vapour produced etc. is a factor in successfully giving up smoking. This is obvious, and applies to everything in life. If you buy a product that is shitty and doesn’t work very well, it’s not going to work very well. Hopefully your study will confirm elementary common sense.

@gisler what exactly is the survey being used for ? As I see you are at UEL so either Docklands or the other campus. So wondering how is this going to helping the smoking community give up or help the vaping community if it’s for coursework or a study that has no real effect in real life.

If it’s for coursework just say and your more likely to get help as it sounds rather dubious what the intentions are especially with a weblink that looks like it would be spam mail friendly that I won’t even go to because of the lack of supplied details.

Still wish you all best though.

Nah qualtrics are legit. I’ve used them at work.

:hmm:. Final year, really? Your grammar, spelling etc in #4 does little to convince me. I don't buy it.

:hmm:. Final year, really? Your grammar, spelling etc in #4 does little to convince me. I don't buy it.

You really don’t have to be in any way intelligent to pass a degree these days.

edit: even look at the quality of the question. Does the type of device you use a factor in whether vaping works?

Maybe I could write a thesis investigating whether the type of device used to spread butter on a slice of toast has an effect on whether or not it works...!

Back
Top Bottom