What's new

Do you actually save money after quiting smoking?

Helllll NO!

not for me anyway... see my post https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ust-order-thread.123663/page-156#post-1839938

think it depends on the person. Some peopel find a setup and stick to it until it dies. then you get the tinkerers like me who save money against those other people by building their own coils etc instead of buying the ripoff stock ones.

However we tend to buy a shitload more actual hardware that we do not need... but we do... but we really dont!

Most definately. I spend about £10 a week on vape juice compared to £5 to £10 per day on cigarettes. Although i do fall foul at succumbing to a nice shiny mod now and again. :oops2:

Same here, I now only spend £20 here, £10 there now...so now saving loads. Mind you, when I started vaping back n March (gee,,,has it been 6 months already?!), I didn't know how much i'd be vaping on a daily basis, so I'm still working my way through my stash of juice deals I bought during Easter sales! Still got loads left! As I'm predominately a MTL vaper, with just the one DTL tank on the go....I only get through say 5ml a day, if that. As for shiny things...well I now have 4 mods & 1 Kamry epipe, and they're enough for my needs. That said, the little Kamry gets used constantly, to the point that I'm recharging it twice a day..so mibbe another epipe purchase soon, wouldn't go amiss.

BTW: Dunno how many fans there are of Vape & Glory's King Series Juices...but I vape them daily..I'm still on the hunt for tasty deals, but not much forthcoming of late. Evolution Vaping (where I got mine from), has stopped stocking them now. V&G stated on their FB page back in January, that they bringing out 120ml shortfils for £19.99, which makes them a much better deal than the 3x10mls for £12-15. Has anybody seen these for sale anywhere yet? V&G main website only sell wholesale,so I've been looking around...no luck yet. They do 4 flvours in the King Series, Jam Roly Poly, Eton Mess, & my 2 favs, Cherry Bakewell & Cookies n Ice Cream.

I've bought up what deals there are around...so just asking around about these shortfils. Cheers.

I can say that in the beginning when I started vaping I used to spend more than on cigarettes. That was until I started using RDAs and making my own e-liquids. Now I have my limit of 50 quid/month on vaping (that including coils, cotton, concentrates, nicotine, VG, PG) compared to 220 pounds from my old chesterfield red. So deffo spending less now :D

I've calculated after all the years previously of buying shiny things...

I'll break even on the spending it'd have been on cigs in...

10,083 days, 6 hours, 2 minutes and 18 seconds.

Well, I hate to say I was 40 a day smoker. Couldn’t stand rollies so the average pack £10 around here.

So £10x2 as I smoked 40 a day is £20 and most months have 30 days so that would add up to £600 pounds.
The most expensive set up in the shop is £120 - I vape 120ml a week which is 20x4 which is 80 and about £5 in coils a month as I go threw one maybe 2 max.... so within the first month I’ve spend £205 .....

The following month it be £85!

That’s in subohm cloudy machine!

Month 1 I save £395 by month 2 you save £525 a month if you smoke 40 a day.
That’s for top end kit That will last!

If you use mtl set up it be about £90 1st month then maybe 30 to 40 after.

If people didn’t get shiniutus then it wouldn’t be a problem and you notice the saving, stop buying a endless amount of mods or juices you don’t use ...

That includes me =p I’m guilty as the rest of you

The title of the thread still stands,

The optimum word being "save", most don't as they spend the money not spent on fags on something else.
I saved, (for a few years) then spent it in one big lump.

The title of the thread still stands,

The optimum word being "save", most don't as they spend the money not spent on fags on something else.
I saved, (for a few years) then spent it in one big lump.

Well..one has to spend it on something, Anthony, as one can't take it with one, pass the pearly gates! :D

Back
Top Bottom