What's new

Do you actually save money after quiting smoking?

Yes, you do save money after quitted, once you have purchased your setup which is the initial cost then the liquids are so much cheaper than smoking.

Once you get the bug you will start buying more and more gear, spending more and more money, but, it's all resellable.

You can go silly but in the long run, you will save money, and be more healthy to boot.

Ah, oops I meant as in I've had a vape for 6 months, only a week or so off the cigs. :19: But yea I'm not looking back either, can finally do my job (push a wheel barrow around a field) and not be out of breath lol.

No oops needed! Still a yay for :yahoo: a week or so off the fags!! :yahoo:

That's where I was when I joined the forum and I'm over 2 months now :D I can't do physical work but my kids have told me I don't snore anymore! lol They can actually carry on watching a film if I doze off :D

No oops needed! Still a yay for :yahoo: a week or so off the fags!! :yahoo:

That's where I was when I joined the forum and I'm over 2 months now :D I can't do physical work but my kids have told me I don't snore anymore! lol They can actually carry on watching a film if I doze off :D
Aw bless you, congrats on 2 months dude! [emoji847] It will come don't worry, if I recall correctly it takes somewhere between 5 and 20 odd years for lungs to fully recover

Aw bless you, congrats on 2 months dude! [emoji847] It will come don't worry, if I recall correctly it takes somewhere between 5 and 20 odd years for lungs to fully recover
Oh it's not my lungs... I don't think anyway lol, it's pain in the rest of me lol :D

Thank you though! It is a buzz to realize it's that long (relatively ofc), but I never thought I would give up so never really planned on trying :D

No i dont think i save any money but i dont feel guilty like i did buying backy
I feel more guilty! When I had no money buying fags it was a physical addiction. When I'm skint from buying vape gear it's just plain irresponsible lol.

My oldest son shakes his head at me and tells me off :D

I feel more guilty! When I had no money buying fags it was a physical addiction. When I'm skint from buying vape gear it's just plain irresponsible lol.

My oldest son shakes his head at me and tells me off :D
I just think that it smells nicer tastes better i can make my own AND its not killing me. Also my mom hits me with a wooden spoon if i displease her you know what they say, spare the rod and spoil the child.

I don't think I do but depends on how much you smoked, I was 20-30 a day myself with liquids being £9-£10 and I go through about 2 a week it doesn't seem like I do
Yes mate you certainly do..yes for sure you have too spend some to get to your vaping set up but after that you will notice it more..took me a while as I quit a pack a day in January but spent loads setting up getting it right but now I really notice and use the extra money on nice things for myself that when smoking I could not afford..

Yes. I guess i saved money after quitting smoke. Im vaping for a year now and not even a single moment that i regret purchasing one from an online headshop. Though it cost you much in the beginning, you'll save a lot more in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom