What's new

Do you actually save money after quiting smoking?

I used to smoke 40 a day, vaping really did save my life and a tone of cash, straight from the start I purchased a starter kit for about £30 and the ingredients to do DIY mixes now I get a device when needed ,1 is all I need anything else laying around is passed on or sold, i may purchase a few bits in between for fun but the DIY juice mix costs me about £20 every 4 months or so and I'm vaping around 15-20mls a day.

I used to smoke 40 a day, vaping really did save my life and a tone of cash, straight from the start I purchased a starter kit for about £30 and the ingredients to do DIY mixes now I get a device when needed ,1 is all I need anything else laying around is passed on or sold, i may purchase a few bits in between for fun but the DIY juice mix costs me about £20 every 4 months or so and I'm vaping around 15-20mls a day.
It's nice to see someone who uses vaping for what it is primarily for, without getting cought up in the chase, hype or drama. Well done [emoji106] [emoji106]

If I'd have just bought what I need yes. Unfortunately I have enough mods/tanks to last me 10 lifetimes lol

As a new vapour ive not saved any money cos ive bought loads of stuff
But now im set up i will asi was spending £200 a month

Depends on you? I started as a super cheap vaper, quite enjoyed the one pound liquids... then you get curious over all those pretty bottles and attractive flavours and now i don't think i could go back... on a good week i'll spend about £16- ... however i don't think you can put a price on not having a smokers cough... being able to climb those hills, that were almost impossible before, not stinking, your ceilings staying white and no yellow fingers haha that i believe is priceless :)

I think at the moment I don't but long term I will once I've stopped buying new mods that I don't really need just want and the whole tpd firesale cost me a bit but again long term will save me money down the road

Back
Top Bottom