What's new

10ml vs. Shortfills vs. Mix your own?

Have you swapped to shortfills - or still buy 10ml?

• Swapped to Shortfills

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Buy 10mls

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Mix my own

Votes: 46 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm....is that a trick question? I'm serious lol I'm a pretty new vaper, and I'm not the brightest spark or sharpest tool in the box....I legit don't know why.... :19:

no sorry, not a trick question and obviously your own experience.

I just wondered why that might be.

buy 10's mainly and started to mix my own.

Higher nicotine vaper, so short fills are useless with nic shots.... I use 18mg nic shots as my base to add concentrates to. :D
Yeah me too. 10mls rule as I use higher nic. I do have a few manabush shortfill bottles that I've mixed at 50/50 with 18mg purely to have the pretty big bottles, lol.

My limited budget means mostly shortfills for me -plus one shot type concentrates. I'm lucky in that I want 3mg 70/30 so I am well catered for. I didn't buy any nic pre-TPD and I don't think my OH would like it in the house if I did manage to get some now so I'm fairly happy to buy nic shots.

I like to see 10mls on sale, though, as I'd rather only buy 10mls of a new juice to try (no-one likes having 55mls of something you don't really like hanging around).

Yes - we're moving to selling mainly shortfills - but we do have a 10ml sale on - most brands at £2.50 for 10ml

no sorry, not a trick question and obviously your own experience.

I just wondered why that might be.

I don't know....In my experiences, the flavour of the juice is more true to it's description in the form of a nic free shortfill, as opposed to the 10ml ready mixed gear.

We is all different innit friend ;)

I don't know....In my experiences, the flavour of the juice is more true to it's description in the form of a nic free shortfill, as opposed to the 10ml ready mixed gear.

We is all different innit friend ;)

interesting, it could be something to do with the nicotine being steeped along with the flavours.

interesting, it could be something to do with the nicotine being steeped along with the flavours.

Quite possibly. I would say that shortfills are a smoother vape too....the ready mixed 10ml's give a harsher throat hit. I like the smoothness of the shortfill over the 10ml ready mixed.
I rarely buy the 10ml juices anymore, if I want to try a new flavour without forking out the shortfill price I might buy one, but I rarely buy the 10ml bottles anymore.

I wrote an article on this a couple of weeks ago, Shortfills just don't work out, you are diluting the flavours by adding unflavoured nicotine. These juice makers may tell you that they make the base liquid so that you don't lose any flavour but unless you are mixing it for yourself no real way of not having a diluted shortfill, far too many variables to make it work.

Best way, buy yourself some nicotine, order 0mg juice and then add your own, if you use a base of 4ml 72% nic for every 100ml you won't go far wrong and it's not going to change the flavour of the PG/VG ratio by a whole lot.

10mls are nice once in a while but could not live with them.

I wrote an article on this a couple of weeks ago, Shortfills just don't work out, you are diluting the flavours by adding unflavoured nicotine. These juice makers may tell you that they make the base liquid so that you don't lose any flavour but unless you are mixing it for yourself no real way of not having a diluted shortfill, far too many variables to make it work.

Depends who you buy from surely. For instance, I have confidence in the manufacturers I buy from and I haven't experienced any loss in flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom