What's new

Zlide tank

Yeh, that was me. Mouth to lung coils can't handle thicker 70vg so unless you change your coil to a a lower ohm which will be a looser draw and more restricted direct to lung then your only option is using 50/50

Yeh, that was me. Mouth to lung coils can't handle thicker 70vg so unless you change your coil to a a lower ohm which will be a looser draw and more restricted direct to lung then your only option is using 50/50
Ah ok, thank you! I was thinking of trying Fantasi juice in the 50/50…have read some good reviews about it

50/50 mainly but the .8 coil is ok with 70vg aswell.what i usually do is buy a 70vg shortfill and add a 100% pg nicshot,so the final ratio is around 60vg.
Ok that helps, thank you! I just find the 0.8 loses flavour so quickly. Good idea about the Nic shot though!

Ok that helps, thank you! I just find the 0.8 loses flavour so quickly. Good idea about the Nic shot though!
Have not noticed much flavour loss with the coils before.i have tried the 1.2 z coil but if i remember they were a bit hit and miss.

Have not noticed much flavour loss with the coils before.i have tried the 1.2 z coil but if i remember they were a bit hit and miss.
Would the 100% VG shots not make it thicker? Should I be looking at the 100% PG shots?

Back
Top Bottom