What's new

Zeus X floods deck

heres a new update guys! and its really fixed now.

The OUTER chamber is not sealed properly!.

You'll have to push the OUTER chamber. and once pushed in you'll hear a click sound that it locks.

But i havent tried yet if it'll loose again. Maybe if i'll rewick then ill know.

Attachments

• 56398282_10218646624787839_4402366792937242624_n.jpg
    56398282_10218646624787839_4402366792937242624_n.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,534
Last edited:
I’m having this same problem. Probably tried every wicking technique known to man, different coils, changed gaskets.

When your talking about the chamber are you talking about the removable one? I get the feeling that the o-ring on top of the removable chamber is not thick enough to hold it in place, been so many times when I have unscrewed my deck to find the chamber on top of it. I always push the chamber in to where you feel it slot into place but most of the time is still pops out.

Ive emailed the Geekvape support and all they asked me for was the authenticity code for my tank and then proceeded to send me a new one out no questions asked. Get the feeing with how fast they dealt with the problem without asking for any details of the issue, they must be a few faulty tanks about and are trying to sort it fast which if that is the case then fair enough with the fast response. Will give you an update once I recieve my new tank and test it out mate.

Last edited:
Sorry, i mean the outer chamber. As seen on the picture.

You'll have to push in the Outer chamber until it par with the glass, using a flat wood or coin.

You'll hear a click or tack sound and you'll feel that it locks into place.

Last edited:
I’m having this same problem. Probably tried every wicking technique known to man, different coils, changed gaskets.

When your talking about the chamber are you talking about the removable one? I get the feeling that the o-ring on top of the removable chamber is not thick enough to hold it in place, been so many times when I have unscrewed my deck to find the chamber on top of it. I always push the chamber in to where you feel it slot into place but most of the time is still pops out.

Ive emailed the Geekvape support and all they asked me for was the authenticity code for my tank and then proceeded to send me a new one out no questions asked. Get the feeing with how fast they dealt with the problem without asking for any details of the issue, they must be a few faulty tanks about and are trying to sort it fast which if that is the case then fair enough with the fast response. Will give you an update once I recieve my new tank and test it out mate.

actually the inner chamber is not the problem only the outer one. Mine is working fine now after i follow the fix for the outer chamber

Getting a lil worried now, my Zeus x is in the post on its way to me, should be interesting it will be my first attempt at coiling, wish me luck lol

I’m still considering whether or not to buy one of these. There has been considerable hype about the tank but this thread has caused me to pause and review. Be interested to hear how others get on with this, both with the wicking and the actual RTA itself

I should have my X in around a week, if fast t are on form, I'll let you know how I get on, but seeing as it's totally new to me, not sure how useful my input will be , it all looks straight forward on YouTube BUT lol we will see

Has mine a a few days. No flooding/leaking. Initial impressions are flavour very good, but need to try a few more tanks before making a final decision, only put one tank worth through it so far. Fecking gorgeous though.

hi all,

can someone help me with my problem regarding zeus x.

I just recently bought a zeus x but the problem is when i don't use my vape for a minute or so the juice floods the deck.

I've tried changing the gasket, the bubble glass, rewick with a shorter, longer, thick and thin wicks but still it does the same thing.
I had the same problem. Take a look at this it sorted everything for me

Yeah, I put so much cotton in mine that it was overkill and all I got was a mouthful of eliquid. I tried all manner of wicking, short tails, long tails, too much, not enough etc all with the same result...a gob full of juice
I had the same problem, whatch this it fixed the problem for me

Back
Top Bottom