What's new

worried about the Popcorn Lung diacetyl rumour (please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who starts vaping knows about this popcorn lungs effect and freaks out

Stoked I found this thread, thanks for posting dude. This will be a brilliant one to whip out when the whole 'what are you doing with that big smoke box thing? I heard in the news that they kill people, that's why I stick with my 20 Marlboro a day' debate kicks off. Educating smokers is fucking fun.

Stoked I found this thread, thanks for posting dude. This will be a brilliant one to whip out when the whole 'what are you doing with that big smoke box thing? I heard in the news that they kill people, that's why I stick with my 20 Marlboro a day' debate kicks off. Educating smokers is fucking fun.
your welcome mate.
i just got pissed off seeing it rearing its ugly head on facebook every few weeks and also being told about the dreaded popcorn lung at work at my hospital while i have to share the one and only smoking/vaping shelter.
also good the see that the latest report as raised the % to 97% safer than cigarettes.
and zero harm to bystanders from second hand vape.

A smoker I work with believed that the air sacs in your lungs popped inside out like popcorn. "Because the vape is so hot." Ignorance is bliss I suppose

A smoker I work with believed that the air sacs in your lungs popped inside out like popcorn. "Because the vape is so hot." Ignorance is bliss I suppose

Oh dear, thats funny but kinda not at the same time :18: Ignorance isn't bliss though - when I was a l'il kid my mam told me that if I messed with my bellybutton it would 'come loose' and all my insides would come out...I was terrified of my belly button for years lmao No idea what my mum was thinking....love her but she's truly a wicked woman :eek:

That is hilarious. I'm sorry. That is one of the strangest things I've ever read

That is hilarious. I'm sorry. That is one of the strangest things I've ever read

Put it into context and it's not so strange...as kids we used to get sat in front of the telly to be entertained by 'child-friendly' characters like these....Donnie Darko's nightmare bunny hallucinations don't get a look in ;) Gummidge.jpg hartley hare.jpg zippy + george.jpg

I know who they all are but they are a little before my time. I was lucky enough not to be subjected to nightmare fuel like that [emoji27] worst we had was scooby doo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom