What's new

worried about the Popcorn Lung diacetyl rumour (please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a few bottles of Flawless from one vendor.
Another vendor is telling me that the Flawless gives stomach issues and operation is required to cure illness. I'm scared still lol.
Phew, thank you for easing my mind Jim! :gaming2:
now tried flawless as f*ck white label and its really nice.
which ones did you get @Gavs

Awesome, mine just came through post today and feel much better knowing you have tried them now too. :beerchug
I got game over, we out here doe boardwalk, we out here doe big top, and flawless as fuck.
Look forward to trying then now whereas before I know you mentioned other members liking them but for you to give a thumbs up is great.:thankssign:
By the way I friggin love the Malaysian juices. I'm now on cush man and the mango taste is:woohoo:

Sorry sir, yes I got the white label one. Forget there is a black label too of flawless as f*ck.
Didn't mean to swear in previous post, just forget to include i lol.:lilmonkey:

glad your liking the malasian. its just so different from any other ive tried.
there are some that have not gone tpd complient so can now only be bought direct and have to risk customs. worth bookmarking:
https://vapeclubmy.com/
https://www.vapevandal.com/
Thanks ! I will bookmark them for sure:)
Bigboss vapors in leicester sold me nasty juice, nasty tiger and fantasi.
We spoke and he :beerchug.
Only prob is the nasty juice wasnt sealed but the tiger and fantasi were!

Actually your links destroy his prices and range. You the boss man!:grin2: Thank you!
I ordered tons of juices from Vapewild.com in Texas and never had a problem before but even on the radio today I heard that strict policy has been implemented in regards to smoking and vaping.

i thought the same a couple of years ago as i much prefer custard with diacetyl and still have some i save for special occoasions.
now with all the research done there is nothing to worry about so vape on and enjoy.
When any new scare story comes out I always look who wrote it, then track it back to the vested interest that doesn't like vaping. Then discover the real facts. I have no worries about diacetyl at all.

When any new scare story comes out I always look who wrote it, then track it back to the vested interest that doesn't like vaping. Then discover the real facts. I have no worries about diacetyl at all.
So would ypu no be concerned about vaping juices such as "the milkman" as i jave some arriving soon but am now aware ot contains da and ap??

At work so will check that juice later as I didn't know there was any with (so called) nastys still out there.
I'm personally 100% fine with diacetyl though and still much prefer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom