What's new

Wicking (Kensei)

Just wanted to say thanks again, the tips posted helped me coil/wick the Kylin Mini and Wotofo Bravo just fine. First time.

Need to re-do the Dead Rabbit as I put the coil in wrong and needed slightly longer wick.
Hey! Where did you get the mini from? Mine still shows pre-order and hasn't even shipped yet. :(

I ordered from Ecigone. They sent it on Monday, had it by midday Tuesday.
Ah, OK. Thanks. I just can't bring myself to buy from the UK. £9 price difference on the Kylin mini may not be huge but as I place *a lot* of orders I just can't help imagining what I could buy with the money I would save after every 3 orders placed. The money I would save by placing 3 orders from China vs the UK = a brand new shinny vape toy!

I had originally ordered from Gearbest, but due to the delay and with Chinese new year coming up I thought I'd just get it from the UK.

I had originally ordered from Gearbest, but due to the delay and with Chinese new year coming up I thought I'd just get it from the UK.
Gotta say, I get nearly everything from ecigone. Excellent service. Package tracking (that works) Quick delivery. Good selection of new gear. Just can't bear the wait from China anymore. A vape in the hand is worth three on a boat. :)

Gotta say, I get nearly everything from ecigone. Excellent service. Package tracking (that works) Quick delivery. Good selection of new gear. Just can't bear the wait from China anymore. A vape in the hand is worth three on a boat. :)
They're a great vendor for sure and I have used them before. But I need more! If I can squeeze an extra tank or mod out of every third order just by waiting a couple weeks, I'll do it.

Just re done mine [emoji106]
I try and just get it in the juice wells then let the cotton expand as it sucks up the juice.

IMG_3041.JPG
IMG_3042.JPG
IMG_3044.JPG
IMG_3049.JPG

Thread hijack!
Kensei owners, what's the airflow like on this tank? Reviewers talk about how smooth the honeycomb makes the airflow, but it sounds rather loud in videos, but maybe that's their mike....?

Back
Top Bottom