What's new

Which one ?

It is, I love all 3 of mine lol :D And if you decide you want to DTL at some point, they do coils for that too.. no extra hardware required :)
If you want a bigger tank, I've heard the Zenith is great and think that holds more. @Deaf Vaper knows more about that. Will have to get it from China so will be cheaper but the wait is longer. :)

But to be fair, the S22 is so easy to fill, the size isn't too much of an issue if you've got extra juice on you :)

If you want a bigger tank, I've heard the Zenith is great and think that holds more. @Deaf Vaper knows more about that. Will have to get it from China so will be cheaper but the wait is longer. :)

But to be fair, the S22 is so easy to fill, the size isn't too much of an issue if you've got extra juice on you :)

Well I eventually got drawn into Vape store in town yesterday :) lovely peeps who understood what I was looking for,let me try a couple and settled on a Innokin T18E, I love it, has tighter draw ,closer to actually smoking than the Pockex although using both with different flavours, even remembered to buy extra coils. Shinyitis has struck!!! Lovely Purple colour,which obviously makes everything taste better :rolleyes:. x

Hi Soozz....Gald to see you've picked a tank....but, just seen Jacky's post from Sunday, you can get the 4ml Zenith from France via Le Petite Vapotuer. Great service from them..and good prices too..the 4ml is pretty much the same price as the TPD 2ml....buy the 4ml plus a couple of boxes of coils for around £34 or so, get free postage. I ordered one, got to me in 6 days over a weekend. Its a great tank, decent vapour product, adjustable air flow, easy filling (has a twist open top) and the coils can be changed without draining the tank.

I bought mine over a month ago...it's still on it's first coil!

Back
Top Bottom