What's new

Which one ?

Goodvibes

Postman
hi guys, random question buuuut, for those of you with so many mods,how do you decide which to use on a daily basis lol

I've got all my mods with tanks on, with different juices in, sitting on my coffee table. I always have a DTL and MTL in use but swap them out when my taste changes lol :D

I'm housebound so don't have to worry about picking one to take out with me :)

It's called rotation. use one till the batteries run out put the batteries on charge use another mod and so on. or in mine and a few others cases use a few set ups with different flavours and use the same principle previously described.
Some may have a favourite mod to use which will remain a constant. then there's the different horses for different courses way of doing things, so that will be on what tank, dripper is being used and what power it requires to what mod it is used with, so an higher ohm built atomizer may go on a single cell mod and a lower ohm that needs more power on a duel battery mod, or if going out for the day a higher ohm build with a duel or triple battery mod so you can last the day without carrying spare batteries finally we have styles, regulated mod, regulated squonker, mech squonker mech tube, mech box series mech. All of which keeps things interesting. Not for everyone as some like to stick with something tried and tested

I think I’m going to get the pockeX today. It will be nice to have a spare in case mine ever gives in. So far I have the al85 and aspire rover with nautilus tank. I asked the question as I thought the more my collection grows what will I use the most. I never ever thought I’d be doing this I thought I’d be on fags for ever

I think I’m going to get the pockeX today. It will be nice to have a spare in case mine ever gives in. So far I have the al85 and aspire rover with nautilus tank. I asked the question as I thought the more my collection grows what will I use the most. I never ever thought I’d be doing this I thought I’d be on fags for ever
Same! Took me totally by surprise when I came across vaping, but actually did quit!! Now I got back ups for back ups... etc, etc etc lol :D

Same! Took me totally by surprise when I came across vaping, but actually did quit!! Now I got back ups for back ups... etc, etc etc lol :D
I had actually tried a friends vape 2 years ago but couldn’t handle it. But one day I woke up with a new mindset and thought this it. I find myself constantly watching reviews and researching information about all the different mods. The one thing I don’t love about vaping is that every flavour tastes horribleeeee with my morning coffee

Back
Top Bottom